Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I CAN HAS PANTS?

Those look better on people than they do in off the rack shots. I might have to grab a pair..

Beatle:You've got secret messages.

ordered the s526XXII from 2nd yesterday. seriously can not wait for these to arrive. seriously can not wait for the 660 contest to be over so I can wear these.

I am doing the same thing. Once the Warehouse contest is over I am wearing my 526s for the next year.

I love herringbone twill, and this Samurai shirt is pretty interesting besides that. The only thing holding me back is the "Canadian tuxedo" thing, wearing a denim top and jeanz. I really do like the shirt, but I'm just not sure if it can be pulled off. Should I do it?!

herring.jpg

Additional detail pics:

http://www.samurai-j.com/web_catalog/2007winter/jeans/shirts/sos02c/detail.html

Thanks guys!

edit: +rep for the most convincing argument, haha.

ordered the s526XXII from 2nd yesterday. seriously can not wait for these to arrive. seriously can not wait for the 660 contest to be over so I can wear these.

it looks nice but would the cinch back hurt your behind? (when sitting down or something)

damned Samurai HQ (Japan) is sold outta szs.36 black 710s... fuckitty... and so's BiG...

Anyone know a store that has 'em?? THANKS

ANYONE? Even stores in Japan!!

Ueno Amerikaya doesn't stock 'em in black...

Glad to see more people coming round to the 526s - such a great cut. The XXs are the 100% texan cotton, right?

m1sterko - no, the cinch doesn't dig in at all, ever.