Samurai Jeans

gimmegimme

I havent found a way to order from 2nd, other than to just fight through the japanese text and attempt to order to america.. i think i read somewhere that you can email them and order that way.. correct? if it has been discussed, please guide me to the proper thread. i have already read through a lot of this: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=11671

thanks

Got a pair of the 2007 ltd. ed. s510xx 21oz for sale in the market. They're tagged 32 and measure 32 RAW. Trying to find out shrinkage info for prospective buyers. I think I remember reading that they don't shrink much when soaked?? Anyone actaually have them and can attest?

Cheers

I havent found a way to order from 2nd, other than to just fight through the japanese text and attempt to order to america.. i think i read somewhere that you can email them and order that way.. correct? if it has been discussed, please guide me to the proper thread. i have already read through a lot of this: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=11671

thanks

just send them an email in simple english accompany with translated japanese. google translate etc. they accept paypal and ship the item once payment is cleared.

Well thats simple enough haha i've been eying one of those samurai hats. Would there be any extra fees? the hat is like 5,779yen. would i end up paying like $80?

hm okay lol so .. be ready to pay like 20% more than the product? i think i got this.. that hat is mine. muaha

Lazy much?

Read the last 2 pages, pretty much all there.

i was looking for someone that had acutal measurements or knows a site that has measurements listed.

someone say a large is a like small or XL is like this etc. really doesnt help to much, considering a small for one company maybe anothers medium...

thats why everyone seems to post measurements for denim; i dont think it should be that hard for t-shirts?

and ps. thanks for the stupid snide comments that had nothing to do with answering my question. i have read the whole post not to mention the old samurai post...

For all of you interested in ordering directly from 2nd -

I ordered some 0500's on Tuesday morning and they arrived today. So Fast!

It was super easy, not confusing at all.

Just do what others have already said -

send 2nd a simple email with a babelfish/google translation.

I'll put up pics a bit later...

what did it end up costing you? Total

did you have to pay through paypal?

any problems with customs at all? ive heard that some people have had to pay quite a bit of customs fees when ordering from 2nd.

Really? Have there been many cases of this? That's pretty worrying as I was thinking of ordering from them myself...

ive read a couple posts on sufu about how customs fees were up to like 50-60$ for a pair of jeans from 2nd...hence why most people til now have been using proxys for samurais i think

I've bought a couple of pairs of jeans directly from 2nd, and I've never had to pay more than about $40 for shipping/handling/customs depending on the exchange rate. Probably would work out about the same using a proxy, but I'd rather just do it myself anyway.

Sorry for the long delay in my response... i see there is a lot curiosity.

The total price was 28,240y = $271.00

I didn't pay any customs.

2nd marked them as a gift

and marked the value at 2000y

i asked them to mark it low and as a gift in both my original email and in my paypal payment.

here are some pics... (fit pics to come)

CIMG2912.jpg

CIMG2914.jpg

CIMG2915.jpg

CIMG2918.jpg

CIMG2919.jpg