What Car are you rollin' in?

Pancho

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drive a 94 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL that I bought a few years back. It's a great car but I took a delivery positionand now I beat the shit out of it on a regular basis which is a damn shame. I'll probably pick up a used VR4 after I get out of school for my daily driver once I acquire a real job.

NEW CARS..

2003 MBZ CL 55 LORINSER KITTED/SUPERCHARGED, CANDY PURPLE/PURPLE SUEDE/BURL GRAIN

2005 GALLARDO CANDY YELLOW (I REALLY DIDNT LIKE THE ORIGINAL COLOR I HAD SO TRADED IT IN)

SOLD THE RANGE AND AM TRYING TO GET A LO-LO MAYBE 63 OR 61 IMPALA

HOPE YOU GET IT LATER...

Just a side notice... but how can you be "rocking" your mom's car. Or Volvos for that matter. I'm sure you guys are not those kind of people, but I've always laughed at folk who "pimp" their middle-class, middle-management cars. Big flashy rims (or any other modification) on a Volvo is just plain wrong.

Me, I trust my two 10.5 sizers and pubtrans. Sucks, I know, but whathca gonna do. I've never had a car in my life, I'm now 25. I skipped the teen crappola phase and now I'm too proud (read = old) to be driving in some wack 80's Datsun (because that would be the only thing I could afford).

DIDDNT SEE THAT..

I NEVER BUY BRAND NEW, I USUALLY GET EM AFTER SOME MID LIFE CRISIS LOSER IS DONE WITH EM.10-20K OFF. THEY PAY FOR ALL THE KINKS AND NEW CAR BS PROBLEMS. I GET EM WITH ABOUT 5-10K MILES AND THE TAKE EM STRAIGHT TO THE SHOP TO CUSTOMIZE. I LIVE IN SO CAL, SO I HIT THE STREETS AND FREEWAYS PRETTY HARD (50-100 MILES DAILY) I GO THROUGH TIRES LIKE CRAZY AND MY GAS BILL IS REDUNKULUS.

HOPE YOU GET IT LATER...

Quote:

Just a side notice... but how can you be "rocking" your mom's car. Or Volvos for that matter. I'm sure you guys are not those kind of people, but I've always laughed at folk who "pimp" their middle-class, middle-management cars. Big flashy rims (or any other modification) on a Volvo is just plain wrong.

Me, I trust my two 10.5 sizers and pubtrans. Sucks, I know, but whathca gonna do. I've never had a car in my life, I'm now 25. I skipped the teen crappola phase and now I'm too proud (read = old) to be driving in some wack 80's Datsun (because that would be the only thing I could afford).

--- Original message by Tequila on Sep 19, 2005 10:22 AM

i rock whatever i can man. unless you wanna help me buy a car.. im good with this. my money and time goes towards better things.