What Car are you rollin' in?

Pancho

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 1989 Honda Accord. I got it for free from my cousin, I'm taking it to the shop next week to get painted hot pink perle, then I'm going to do the inside in white leather and fur. It's going to be sweet!!!! I'm even thinking about pompom trim in the windows, and getting some of those hubcap spinners. It will be freaking hilarious!!!!

Don't you hate in when you're in a line and there's that guy like right behind you and you can feel him almost touching you, hovering near you, in your personal space and all you want to do is turn around and scream, "move three feet back before I beat you," but you don't? They'd put you in a strait jacket if you did, and it is soooo hard to find a pair of shoes that match those.

I drove an 83 coupe de ville for years. Loved it, was like riding around on a living room sofa with a king sized bed for a hood. I have not owned a car since that had as smooth a ride. Alas, some student at UNT passed me on the left (as I was making a left turn from the left turn lane) and took the entire front end off. Drive a Subaru Outback AWD now. (better on gas but with much less class)

Quote:

I drove an 83 coupe de ville for years. Loved it, was like riding around on a living room sofa with a king sized bed for a hood. I have not owned a car since that had as smooth a ride. Alas, some student at UNT passed me on the left (as I was making a left turn from the left turn lane) and took the entire front end off. Drive a Subaru Outback AWD now. (better on gas but with much less class)

--- Original message by damnIam on Mar 27, 2006 09:08 AM

Was the kid driving a train? I don't know what else would fuck up a car that big.

http://www.arevolt.com

• 1 month later...