How do you think BAPEs gonna do in NYC?

Huuuge hit.

and I'm sure it will help reviatlize them back in Japan also.

I don't know if you live in NYC or not.. But regardless about how you feel about their designs or if they've long over stayed their welcome. Bape was never really prevalent in NYC, even among circles that were/are in the know.

It's been like a 10 year long tease for what i'm sure is quite a lot of people in NYC who have either been curious, have seen mentions or spotted the occasional person sporting some Bape gear over the past decade and never have had any way of getting it. I'm sure there are a lot of people salivating in anticipation at the ease they will soon have at getting Bape gear.

Sorry but I think BAPE is totally overrated. Designwise it's really nothing special - even if I like big monkeys. Its success is only based on its 'hard-to-get' factor. So less exclusivity will definitely put the hype in danger (and telling this in a forum full of BAPEfans will put my life in danger icon_smile_wink.gif )