sunglasses

Pancho

Classic aviators are hot now.

I personally like bugeye shades with big black plastic frames. I know they're kind of played out right now, and lots of people hate them, but I love 'em.

The nicest ones I've seen are by Prada. Have seen pretty decent ones from D&G and someone else but can't remember who right now. Maybe Versace. All those are around US $200. I'm wearing some cheaper ones from Paul Frank (the little house & trees logo, no monkey!)

Quote:

I've seen a few people with some cool 80s looking white sunglasses. Anyone know what kind they are? not aviators

--- Original message by Justice on Sep 16, 2005 03:50 PM

I've been rocking my dad's vintage wayfarers from the 80s... they're pretty hot.

corp-sunglass-rayban-l1724-S.gif

also, I've been looking for anything with tortoise shell frames.

go to a dollar store... you can always find some funny/functional shades on the cheap.

Talking about tortoise shell frames, Paul Smith's spectacles are way nice, the summer/winter collection, got this pair for €200, they do look like aviators(Pilot's) but doesn't have that hanging round form, which makes you look like a sad dog. They have tortoise on the sides, and a paul smith mutlicolur logo stripe, and brown/yellowish faded glasses, looks good on me, because i'm orange/blond haired.

Black is passé, brown's in!

People say you are lucky if you find anything from me, i don't say shit.

electric sunglasses dont have very good construction...had a couple pairs a while back and had a lot of problems with paint chipping and the frames cracking....

im really diggin on initium designs though...havent owned a pair, but they look pretty rad

• 1 year later...
I've seen a few people with some cool 80s looking white sunglasses. Anyone know what kind they are? not aviators

Henrik Vibskov andy sunglasses