Project Runway Finale Season 4 Tonight

And the winner is?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. And the winner is?

• King of Draping - Rami Kashoum
    • Little Miss Goody Two-Shoes Jillian Lewis
    • Prima Donna Couture Queen - Christian Siriano
    • Fuck them! Nobody should win!

It has been a suspenseful season and now we are down to the last three - Rami, Jillian and Christian. These talented designers have consistently delivered and have truly proven to be a cut above the rest. Tonight these three will showcase their 12-piece collections at NY Fashion Week in hopes of winning $100K, a 2008 Saturn Astra, an editorial spread in Elle magazine and a chance to sell their line on bluefly.com. Posh Spice Victoria Beckham joins Heidi, Nina & Michael on the judges panel!

So who will it be?

Welp I'ma just skip Christian's runway and go with Rami on this one. I swear to everything holy he destroyed several episodes for me simply by saying fierce.

he said it again, and again.

Way to blow the spot asshole.

For someone who hasn't watched it yet (myslef), I think Rami put together a really cohesive collection.

Christian will most likely win which I think will be well deserved. He's got a ton of talent for someone his age (certainly helped he worked/interned for McQueen and Westwood).

I want to rub pastrami all over Jillian's body.

As Kors said, i think his colors were not the best, which also didn't make a good impression in regards to the flow of his presentation. His dresses were certainly well made, but aside from a few tops and a few trousers that is all he had to show.

In contrast, i think Jillian brought a lot of creativity and variety in to her pieces. I though it also flowed a bit messy, but the coats were as impecable (i thought) and cool as the wide variety of skirts, knits, dresses, etc. that she produced.

Eat shit, goldengloves.

you

are

out

of

your

mind

No way. Maybe the other seasons were as good as PR Canada, but Season 4 v. Canada? PR Canada FTW.

Anyways, about the collections, I really wasn't sure on who I wanted to win :/, they were all a mixed bag, though I guess I was rooting for Christian / Jillian mostly. Rami's was good but it just bored me. And the colors *gag*.

edit: and wow julian_d_avocado, way to be a dick

^So to speak.

I was in the tank for Christian from the first episode, but with the final collections, Jillian almost did it. Some of her stuff was great.

Still underwhelmed by Rami. The colors and cuts kind of reminded me of Chloe's collection in season 2, which also sucked hard. The weaving looked OK but was a too artsy craftsy.

It seemed like they all took that Met challenge into their collections.