Argyle for spring, yes or no?

templeffectives

What I saw at recent trade shows for next spring is preppy to the highest level not just the polo but blazing bright colors and it is a hip hop cross over with cuts and lengths. OBEY, QuicksilverEdition,Fred Perry,ellwood,Victorinox. Brands from all kinds of backgrounds are hittin' plaid,argyle etc... in a prep way. Hey temple maybe do an argyle in an abstract not all super clean lines make it distressed and more street style or use odd angles with it. I did buy argyle for spring ship for my shop

Quote:

thats the thing temple...if you see a style that's hittin big (argyle, all-over prints), you have to realize that your AT LEAST one year behind the trend curve....

--- Original message by siznam on Sep 16, 2005 09:59 PM

truth.

and then you have to account that, by the time you're able to manufacture your version of what's hot when you consider it hot, it'll be long gone.

the important thing is to just do what you do, if it happens to be 'in', it happens to be in, you can't get too cerebral about it.

true, you guys are all right.

I would say peeps like us on here are definitely more in the know

and the style/trends will still be dope to the consumer. they don't

know about what is fresh/hot until they see it in the shops. we are

behind the scene cats who talk about it in the concentualization and

pre-production stage.

thanks all, i'll keep you posted.

TEMPLE EFFECTIVES FALL 2005 COLLECTION: DENIM | HOODIES | TRACK JACKETS | TEES | BEANIES | DJ BAGS

URL: http://www.temple-effectives.com