Cashmere Sweaters

Ryan

dude, so many companies are doing cashmere everything this season, that it probably pays to shop around and maybe, like the guy above said, wait until the season is over. I've seen a lot of cashmere sweaters for around 300$, not just Jcrew type companies either.

seeing as how I don't have one, I cannot recommend one though.

I got a couple of cashmere sweaters from Jil Sander, my appointed outfitter, for circa 250 GBP. I liked them so much I got another two this summer as the new winter collections I arrived - half cashmere and merino wool in heavy quality, which is perfect for harsh winters, for 100 pounds less. I'll admit the quality is not for every day wear and get worn quite quickly but it's fantastic value for the money.

Quote:

UNIQLO!

if you want i can buy you one and send it to you.. all colors, pretty good quality and only 70 dollars as a store opening exclusive.

--- Original message by adsurgo on Sep 16, 2005 12:51 PM

are you talking about the uniqlo in jersey? ill be heading there this weekend to check it out..

You can get decent quality moderately priced ($150-$300) cashmere at Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, and J. Crew. But the things they have are usually basics. I know L.A.M.B has some cashmere in their Fall 2005 collection. Its cute but kind of pricy (around $300) For really cute fun stuff like Cake Cashmere its gonna expensive ($400+)

Diva Delux

nah not that big. theyre just americanized. just go and try one on. whatever your normal size is you should be in uniqlo. normally would go up a size for the japanese shit but the american is just on a different base size chart. pretty much, just try it on.