zombiesdestroyedmylife

Only 93 minutes :P And I actually didn't mind it. Not the greatest master-work ever seen in the genre, but watchable. Not even really a "zombie" film per se. It has zombies but they definitely aren't the focus.

Some pretty bizarre casting...

Not quite as good or as polished as black sheep, but roughly on par. Definitely comparable. Worth a watch for some good silly zombie fun. I found some of the characters pretty funny but this may be due to various Australian stereotypes.

rec_movie_poster.jpg

and that big brother zombie movie jmatsu posted is awesomeeeee best zombie movie i've seen in a while.

looks good. will check it out, and the Big Brother movie was great. Ending was amazing.

anyone seen this yet?

dead-snow-poster1.jpg

this looks awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

^twas on the newsgroups not too long ago and there are a few torrents floating around with fansubs.

if you end up finding the same rip i did (without subs) then i have some really nicely-timed, grammatically correct subs to go with it.

Guest jmatsu
I've realized if you combined Romero and Fulci you'd have the perfect z flick. They both do well what each other lacks.

interesting...

why do you say this? not disagreeing, but wondering if your thoughts would be similar with mine.

pretty random, but I was just in the mall where they filmed the original Dawn of the Dead, not recognizable from the movie, but still kinda cool. They also had a toy store in there with a whole Zombie museum in the back, it was pretty cool.