zombiesdestroyedmylife

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I wished they made more zombie films like dawn of the dead (remake).

People banding together only to be overrunnnn in the end never fails to entertain me.

Makes me wonder if i should lock up, sit tight or venture out and look for rescue in case of similar scenarios. HA IM A NERD I KNOW

Guest jmatsu
^hahaha holy shit that dead snow film poster looks so good! i've never see a nazi snow zombie film yet! thanks for bumping cotton duck! subscribed...

waves.60.jpg

but u seen a water nazi zombie movie though, right?

god dammit, I haven't seen a good zombie film in a while. Diary of the Dead was shit and there really hasn't been any notable releases otherwise.

Did see Cannibal Holocaust again at a show. Was on the projection screen and I found myself entirely more entertained by it than the band playing.

Guest jmatsu
^I was so close to watching Undead last night. Prob gonna check it tonight. Will report back. One of the more recent (possibly only?) zombie films from Australia.

i saw it a while back. wasn't bad, but wasn't THAT great. everyone goes on about how original the zombie origins were, but i guess most who do just haven't watched alot of films from the genre.

I find that Australian/New Zealand films, especially in the horror/sci-fi/action/adventure/gross-out genres usually are pretty well done - everyone tries to emulate Peter Jackson for good reason. i.e. Black Sheep and assorted others.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...