zombiesdestroyedmylife

zombies fucking rule

zombie is definitely up there, i mean look at the stills posted in this thread already... how can you go wrong

return of the living dead was awesome.. i saw this flick called dead and breakfast with jeremy sisto and david carradine a while back too, wasn't terrible

ummmmm yeah. zombies.

word up. dead and breakfast is so campy and bad that its great.

ive seen some of biozombie, but since it wasn't dubbed, i sorta lost interest...

the new day of the dead is the biggest pile of shit ever made

vegeterian zombie? no thanks.

i heard it was pretty startlingly shitty. i dont think im gonna bother to see it.

seriously, cemetery man is the most stylin of zombie movies. rupert everett rocks faded black wranglers like no other in that movie.

So... I checked out Biozombie expecting a comedy based zombie movie but I was disappointed. I only watched the first 30 mins and like jeepster said, the dubbed version sucks horribly. I couldn't stand the dubbed voices.

I've looked for torrents of Diary of the Dead and every single one I've seen were fake.

Wild Zero looks like a fun movie to watch but the only one I could get was in shitty quality which ruined everything.

im going to look for cemetary man and tokyo zombie.

also, the rl zombie dog soviet testing documentary was seriously fucked up...

I don't know if this is real or not but people need to stop trying to play god. Apparently it takes place in the 40s and soviet scientists reanimate a dog.

http://www.undeadreport.com/2008/02/soviet-reanimated-dog-head-film-revisited/#more-61

it didn't work for me earlier so i clicked the go to google video link and theres other people who posted the same vid.

edit: the second part was cool but the first part was messed up imo.

• 4 weeks later...

cityzombiedc5.jpg

I watched Fulci's City of the Living Dead (1980) last night and I was blown away.

The Fabio Frizzi soundtrack is killer: think Can playing the Sanford & Son theme.

I had to avert my gaze a few times (the woman vomiting all her organs seemed to go on forever), but looking away didn't help when a prematurely interred young lady was clawing her nails off on the inside of a coffin lid (screech screech screeeeech!).

cityzombiedc5.jpg

I watched Fulci's City of the Living Dead (1980) last night and I was blown away.

The Fabio Frizzi soundtrack is killer: think Can playing the Sanford & Son theme.

I had to avert my gaze a few times (the woman vomiting all her organs seemed to go on forever), but looking away didn't help when a prematurely interred young lady was clawing her nails off on the inside of a coffin lid (screech screech screeeeech!).

they played this on IFC on halloween about 4 years ago a little after 2 am. i'm not normally scared by horror movies, but this honestly instilled a fear in me that i have not gotten from any horror or zombie movie since i saw it. there's was something so utterly surreal and yet affecting about the entire movie that it really got under my skin. i definitely wanna buy this one on dvd

Guest jmatsu
i do like horror soundtracks but haven't managed to really focus on them too much

i've only got a few:

komeda's Rosemary's Baby soundtrack

basil kirchin's Abominable Dr. Phibes

Goblin's Suspiria soundtrack

popul vuh soundtrack for Nosferatu

yeah those are all good (but i never heard the nosferatu or dr phibes ones). no carpenter? no morricone? start a horror music page.

here are some current artists i have on rotation:

the cromagnon band

zombie zombie

giallos flame

zombi

• 1 month later...
Guest binaural
LOVE zombie zombies(whether they're comically horrible or genuinely good/creepy)...

just read world war z.

I've been wanting to check that out for a while now.

I can pretty much get into most zombie flicks, no matter how bad, in some case.

Shock Waves is a fine example.

ShockWaves.jpg

Has anyone seen Deathdream? REALLY fucking good. Check it...

deathdream_01.jpg

I actually thought Land of the Dead was pretty great. Still need to check out Diary of the Dead. And although the original is a classic and cannot be topped, the remake of Dawn of the Dead was pretty rad.

Guest binaural
yeah those are all good (but i never heard the nosferatu or dr phibes ones). no carpenter? no morricone? start a horror music page.

here are some current artists i have on rotation:

the cromagnon band

zombie zombie

giallos flame

zombi

YES YES! I only have a few things on vinyl, but I need to get some John carpenter scores.

I do like the 28 ____ Later flicks.Very re-watchable. Imogen Poots makes the second one worth the price of admission. I normally prefer lumbering zombies, but these flicks make a great case for the... err... quick undead.

93951281az2.jpg

From what I know, they aren't zombies. They are just people who have been infected with so much "rage" that they display animalistic behavior like biting and such. They don't require a headshot, and can die of starvation, so they aren't zombies.

Guest jmatsu

^what's the point of nitpicking? i'm sure ddml knew that shit but didn't/doesn't give a fuck. it's not like anyone is gonna rep you for shit everyone knows and doesn't care about

• 2 weeks later...
I do like the 28 ____ Later flicks.Very re-watchable. Imogen Poots makes the second one worth the price of admission. I normally prefer lumbering zombies, but these flicks make a great case for the... err... quick undead.

93951281az2.jpg

This may be a little old but I certainly have to disagree with you on that... something about her just really pisses me the fuck off. It definitely has to be her face and her insanely long, pointy nose. If that wasn't enough, I'm sure after seeing the image below you'd also agree with me...

de9l2.jpg

Yes, the peep the teeth as well.

• 2 months later...