2mqrig6_th.jpg

dior homme black double lapel blazer

size 48 - fits like a 46

57% wool 43% silk

single vented

1 button

black - pics are lightened

sold

from autumn 02 (reflection)... which is my favorite dior homme collection. i love this blazer and i really would like to keep but aside from the fact it's always been slightly large on me (i'm a 44 in dior) i'd like something a bit shorter now. the fabric is super dope. the peak lapel does not go all the way around the back, only the notch does. you can flip that shit up and style on nigerias. condition is about 7.5/10, and it's made in italy. there is some light wear on the sleeves that can easily be re-weaved by a tailor. i paid wayyyy more than i'm asking for this originally!

39cm shoulders

45cm underarms

60cm sleeves from shoulder

71cm length from shoulder

--

24mcdxl_th.jpg

margiela aids / white on purple

size M

fits true

sold

my favorite colourway, but too big for me. worn a handful of times, washed once.

--

331lggp_th.jpg

acne black dress shirt

size 50/M

fits true

sold

god this from 2000db, he's worn it once and i've only tried it on. there is a really dope tie bar detail.

--

also selling some criterion dvds, most if not all are opened but unwatched. band of outsiders may have been watched though, i don't remember. they are back at my parents place, but i'll get a full list later tonight. willing to let most of them for for 22$ shipped each, cheaper for multiple.

so far what i remember i have is: band of outsiders, contempt, rashomon, man bites dog, beastie boys, tokyo story (27$ shipped for this one), uhm...

also have some other non criterions like scratch, the air documentary, book of the dead, blah blah blah. nothing too new though.

--

paypal accepted. holla!

damn dude don't sell the criterions off unless you're hitting the pipe and/or rly down in the dumps.

selling off your criterions is like one step above selling your gold tooth caps.

ps ill take your robocop criterion if you have that.

well i've decided i'm only keeping dvds from 2 or 3 filmmakers. no robokop but at one point i had the original charade, videodrome, silence of the lambs and a fake salo. but i've mentioned this before i got ripped off and lost a lot of my dvds. >:

bump, acne sold.

• 3 weeks later...