SuperFashionistas: Girls that are sexy and dress good

goldengloves

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Fobsquad" neg-repped me. He apparently doesn't like his thread objectifying women to include any derogatory comments directed at yellow people.

honestly tho was it very necessary to call me out on a neg and opine about my supposed motivation?

seems more like youre the yellow one

^^^^Some pics they look hot, but fuck man that's be honest, in some they look fucking ill, like close to death ill. I'm also a built guy, strong, and I can't really gentle fuck, so I always think when I see chicks like this I'd be too much for em.

You guys negging because you're offend by my fucking comment or do you seriously think in some of those pics that girl doesn't look very unhealthy? I hope that you are offended and that you seriously don't think that women should aim to look like that. 

You guys negging because you're offend by my fucking comment or do you seriously think in some of those pics that girl doesn't look very unhealthy? I hope that you are offended and that you seriously don't think that women should aim to look like that. 

Neither - its just that I don't particularly care what some meathead has to say.

nah i just think the fact you're acting like every woman on earth should strive to fit the ideals of some random juicer on the internet is pretty stupid. 

nah i just think the fact you're acting like every woman on earth should strive to fit the ideals of some random juicer on the internet is pretty stupid. 

The ideas of some juicer? You on your period or something? My only idea was that she looks unhealthy, the fucking comment was a light hearted twist on a tinternet forum. And I stand by the fact that she looks unhealthy and I'd say she probably is. If you think women should strive to look like that, and put themselves through the stress of maintaing that kind of figure, then you are dumber than a internet juicer. 

^^^^Some pics they look hot, but fuck man that's be honest, in some they look fucking ill, like close to death ill. I'm also a built guy, strong, and I can't really gentle fuck, so I always think when I see chicks like this I'd be too much for em.

i don't think they look ill let alone close to death, but i'm also not the kind of person who would see chubby girls and think they look ill or as if they might have stroke at any moment

just as chubby girls aren't morbidly obese, the girls i posted aren't skeletal

it's true that there are communities which glamorize eating disorders while using girls like anna and anabela as inspiration, and i find those communities and the ideas behind them to be loathsome at best, so does that mean i shouldn't find anna or anabela attractive? does this mean i should assume their figures are the results of undue stress?

i know many people are adverse to the idea that some don't have to go far out of their way to maintain those figures, and if you're one of those many people, then why? humans come in so many different shapes and sizes even when taking differences in diet and physical activity into consideration, why is it unreasonable to think that plenty of models are selected and have excelled because they can maintain certain figures with relative ease? it takes a lot of stress for a man to maintain the figure you claim to have, and the women i'm assuming you favor have to go through a lot of stress to maintain their figures, so aside from sparing them of your lust, why are you concerned with the stress those models do or don't endure?

BnLdBQs.png

^^She might dress good but man, that is a walking breadstick right there..

No breasts or behind on her.

As said she might dress good but sexy she ain't

idk if this is a difficult concept to grasp or what, but your idea of what's sexy isn't a universal fact .. 

not everybody spends their life slobbering over bz's with 32dd tits & kim k asses. 

idk if this is a difficult concept to grasp or what, but your idea of what's sexy isn't a universal fact .. 

not everybody spends their life slobbering over bz's with 32dd tits & kim k asses. 

But you do seem to know what sexy to a bigger audience is though..

So the notion to a wider audience that a thin girl is automatically sexy is therefore disqualified.

And let's just leave it at that..

Edited by aso2004

idk if this is a difficult concept to grasp or what, but your idea of what's sexy isn't a universal fact .. not everybody spends their life slobbering over bz's with 32dd tits & kim k asses. 

But you do seem to know what sexy to a bigger audience is though..

So the notion to a wider audience that a thin girl is automatically sexy is therefore disqualified.

And let's just leave it at that..

Thinner girls usually dress better than bigger girls tho. Just sayin