goldengloves

SuperFashionistas: Girls that are sexy and dress good

Isabel Marant that all the girls seem to be wearing. Gosh that guy in the background has a huge bag.

Edited by Desi

can someone just get me a library of pics of that one girl with the slightly crooked smile and the chucks and trench coat who is clearly gorgeous but in kindof a girl next door way and looks like the kind of girl where you could spend the day doing something silly like walking in the snow and having snowball fights and then go home and have the best sex of your life and just lay there for hours staring into each others eyes but she doesn't make you self conscious because you can see in her face how wonderful a person she is deep down

that girl

stop with these short hair beezies. you guys know I can't handle myself around them.

SHORTY

TOO

PERFECT

dq0ey.jpg

tXJ5T.jpg

I want to take homegirl on a date, then share that moment where we both slurp on drinks and make that annoying noise cause it's just ice because we've run out of things to talk about

514fc64a2e3a4cbjpg.jpg

225919980.jpg

i don't know what is going on with that weirdly pale look, but fit is good and sexy legs.

tumblrlyzhhkwsrf1qah5oz.jpg

tumblrlywlhtnezq1qah5oz.jpg

tumblrlyw05eyigu1qan1ee.jpg

sex is fine with these women

tumblr_lxyrczxOcN1qah5ozo1_500.jpg

note: terrible headphone choice

Perfect eyebrows are giving me life

apologies if its a repost, just saw it on dead peasant and had to post!

243gsv7.jpg

can the fit on the top of the page please be deleted somehow

the fit is so bad

i simply cannot

"girl with the slightly crooked smile and the chucks and trench coat who is clearly gorgeous but in kindof a girl next door way and looks like the kind of girl where you could spend the day doing something silly like walking in the snow and having snowball fights and then go home and have the best sex of your life and just lay there for hours staring into each others eyes but she doesn't make you self conscious because you can see in her face how wonderful a person she is deep down"

Actually tried to google this... (nothingcameuptho :( )

I want to take homegirl on a date, then share that moment where we both slurp on drinks and make that annoying noise cause it's just ice because we've run out of things to talk about

06402767-wtf.gif

great gif, poor execution

clearly you've never been on a date

No hate, I get that you were trying to evoke one of those endearing, cutely obscure romantic obvservations. I just felt that that one sucked.

edit: this is actually annoying me way more than it probably should. I'll stop now!

Edited by okonomi