goldengloves

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
i wish i had a camera

i know no point in no pics

but girl in the RISD cafeteria today looked like she was wearing head-to-toe ann demeulemeester in that sort of cream color she uses. Cropped slim cream blazer with popped color over a long drapy white dress that was longer in the back than front - looked like a more elegant DRKSHDW piece over white tights with like cream / black patent pumps. Also - her hair was dyed white and puffed back over her head. Most elegant looking shit I think I've ever seen in person.

I am coming to visit you and you are introducing me to this girl.

also, do you know Andy Romer? he's your year @ RISD. kinda is a human pear. nice kid.

Do not know Andy Romer. Send me his picture or something and I'll keep an eye out.

I've been here an entire year and this is the first time I've ever seen her - she must live off campus out in Olneyville or something and is probably in apparel design so she'd never really be where I am.

18 month late reply. FWIW, I'm pretty sure they were talking about Katie Gallagher.

katiegallagher1.jpg

Wardrobe-chic-katie-gallagher-4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...