SuperFashionistas: Girls that are sexy and dress good

goldengloves

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I can only compare NYC to LA and I would definitely say NYC wins. The girls, like you said are pretty down to earth and not to mention they tend to dress well. It's actually quite hard in LA to find a chick who is dressed decent; They're either one extreme or the other.

Well, I can only compare NYC to LA and I would definitely say NYC wins. The girls, like you said are pretty down to earth and not to mention they tend to dress well. It's actually quite hard in LA to find a chick who is dressed decent; They're either one extreme or the other.

I think it all depends if you know where to look. I would say that girls in NYC are the best dressed but I spend most of my time in obscure places that normal people don't visit. I also almost never go to restaurants on Friday or Saturday nights so I don't run into many tourists/out of town people.

If we go by the random sightings I think Paris would win but it has to be the right time of the year when people don't run away to the country.

also I think another advantage NYC has over LA is weather. NYC colder weather allows for more options/layering/styles.

also I think another advantage NYC has over LA is weather. NYC colder weather allows for more options/layering/styles.

In terms of dress, yea. But girls here dress like skanks all the time so I don't dig it too much here...I actually prefer to see women in more clothing now or at least, a well put together outfit.

No homo.

I think it all depends if you know where to look. I would say that girls in NYC are the best dressed but I spend most of my time in obscure places that normal people don't visit. I also almost never go to restaurants on Friday or Saturday nights so I don't run into many tourists/out of town people.

If we go by the random sightings I think Paris would win but it has to be the right time of the year when people don't run away to the country.

You will take me to these places!!!

That guy in black is Dutch, and on the wrong side of fashion as fuck, I do not wish to see him on here!