Bartack Jeans

thinkfilm28

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I have a pair of unused from Bartack, but I'm more a Levi-Lee guy.

Are they worth anything? ie: so I can buy more LVC or Vintage Lee's...

Or should I just start wearing them?

Nice! Might as well beat them up. I'm sure a another pair of Levi's will show up in the future for you. Your call.

I was kind of thinking the same thing. I'll wait for Levi's to lower their prices back to normal, so I think I'll throw these in the rotation....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I think almost 2 inches but they stretched out a bit. I'm really digging these jeans. the denim get's that real hairy look after while and now they're really starting to fade nicely. I just had to give them a wash yesterday because of a food accident. I'll try to post some pics this weekend.

What size did you get? Oh, and I lost a lot in the inseam. Probably 3 inches after only 3 washes....

Oh, and I found on a french sneaker site a guy has a pair and with the original pocket flasher and said the jeans were 16 oz denim. As they were very thick when I got them in their raw state.... check yours out when you get them to confirm.

I have a pair of these. the model is called CB 701-P which i think is a 1966 model (I know Bartack had an XX model too that was a bit looser & came with hidden rivets & leather patch) I got my pair second hand so they've been one washed & the patch is missing, other than that they are in pristine condition.

3297264700_debbe5c4f4.jpg

I've tried to do some research into this brand. Haven't really seen them anywhere except in the jeans pavilion blog. Apparently these jeans were discontinued sometime around '99 or '00. My pair is dated to '98

3296439563_f7277ce952.jpg

3296441175_621314041d.jpg

3296441597_7cc4f79489.jpg

3297266092_577e8bf8cd.jpg

3297265184_9ea939cbe7.jpg

The denim is really nice. Green casted medium heavy with subtle irregularities & quite the vintage feel to it. Guess the weight is somewhere around 14 - 14.5 oz

3296440069_be4b3234e5.jpg

3297264894_51492928ed.jpg

The fit is a little wide for my liking & pretty damn tight at the waist but I still like em so I think I'm gonna working them in to the rotation, haven't really tried them on with boots yet. That will propably look better...