Sign in to follow this  
jeepster

who is Cotton Duck?

xc5xr1WusF8

I dunno how daniel plainview sounds like ... but here you go..

i love the calligraphic graffiti shit at the end of the video

Cotton Duck Fact #99:

Much like a turtle, Cotton Duck carries his life in his pants. Furthermore, Cotton Duck has a hard outer shell to ward off predators, but a soft, meaty underbelly, so if he was to be turned over in the heat of combat, his doom would be sealed.

Cotton Duck Fact #1324

His hat smells like bacon sashimi.

Please note that this is a combination of the fumes from my airship engine, the occasional steam powered personal armor that I pilot, the many campfires that I sit by during my time traveling adventures, and the luciously soft leather I used for my hat.

My hair + scalp actually smell like baby shampoo...

Cotton Duck Fact #153437

3 years from now, Cotton Duck will post in the Denim Evo v.25 thread the most gorgeous pair of 45rpm Sorahiko Slims the world has ever seen.

And to think, he nearly forgoed robocopping while in New York because he, "Didn't have the money", or "Had too many other jeans."

Please note that this is a combination of the fumes from my airship engine, the occasional steam powered personal armor that I pilot, the many campfires that I sit by during my time traveling adventures, and the luciously soft leather I used for my hat.

My hair + scalp actually smell like baby shampoo...

Pics or it didn't happen.

Please, oh god please, let there be pics.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Please, oh god please, let there be pics.

Here's a pic of me on my scouting airship, I can't find the pics of my big airship and the armoured suit at the moment, but I promise you that they must be here somewhere.

Airship_01.jpg

Airship_04.jpg

Dear Cotton Duck/Ordo,

I hate being presumptuous about creative work, especially a masterpiece like this, but I can't help but feel that it might work better if you incorporated some of the design elements in this other piece into your airship it might improve the efficiency especially with the load-bearing nature taken into consideration.

Don't mind that it's a prior design, just indicate that you were "Inspired by" the inventor and change 10%.

movingduck.preview.gif

Would the bucket of water exit the anal tract in a manner similar to what is today known as exhaust??

If so, poor Ordo...

holy shit, ordo your skills are ridiculous. i wish i had them. unfortunately i don't. i'm but a mere student. damnit.

ps

i don't know if i want to meet with you if you come in that robokopsuit cotton, it scares me.

i don't know if i want to meet with you if you come in that robokopsuit cotton, it scares me.

ordo sees all

ordo has already met you

hey eric, try to start a new thread. but don't start any shit with anybody and see if you can keep it from getting locked. i miss seeing your work.

I cant because Cotton Duck has me banned from posting any new threads and anything I do post he locks.

ABUSE OF POWER!

ABUSE OF POWER!

ABUSE OF POWER!

I was watching vicky cristina barcelona and there's this one scene where antonio takes vicky to see a guitarist play..I swear I saw cotton duck sitting to the left of that man strumming the guitar

he's also a very neat and tidy duck

^^^that was a good movie

and eric, we have 2 choices

1. just randomly post your work in all the other, already established threads (may lead to a ban)

2. i'll have to cut holes in my own shit for entertainment...

i prefer option 1

Cotton Duck Fact #13,465:

On Christmas Morning, before you wake, Cotton Duck sneaks into your homes, switches out the presents that you really wanted and replaces them with something that makes you think "Oh, this is nice, but its not really what I wanted..."