who is Cotton Duck?

jeepster

I don't know who Cotton Duck is. I do know one thing, I like his style a lot. He is inspiring. I don't know too many people who can rock those MFxSC jeans every single day and add a different twist to it each time.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how jeepster throws up a photoshop and then ordo posts up art. Art and truth.

umm excuse me, i am not photochopper. i am MSpaint chopper. get it right. much like Cotton, i chose to live my life deliberately a la chopping things with MSpaint.

Cotton Duck Fact #25:

Cotton Duck does not like the color aubergene. He prefers muave and seafoam green.

umm excuse me, i am not photochopper. i am MSpaint chopper. get it right. much like Cotton, i chose to live my life deliberately a la chopping things with MSpaint.

Cotton Duck Fact #25:

Cotton Duck does not like the color aubergene. He prefers muave and seafoam green.

Actually, you're wrong on that one, aubergene really is one of my favorite colours...

Sorry...

Cotton Duck Fact #26:

Do not believe Cotton Duck. He is a swindler and will try and steal your woman if you're not looking.

Also, he does not like aubergene despite the fact he might say otherwise.

;)

• water lillies grow in the footprints of Cotton Duck
  • comme des garcons released a new series of fragrances yesterday, parfums*PARFUMS Series 10 Duck based on the many scents emanating from mr Duck's person. their best-selling new scent is Comme Des Garçons Sugar Freedom - based on the leftover solution of chemicals, oils and dirts after Cotton Duck washed his jeans... crafted by expert parfumeurs in Grasse, France
  • Cotton Duck's arresting gaze often triggers heart murmurs in those unsuspecting passerby faint of constitution
  • Cotton Duck's wardrobe single-handedly inspired the elite fashion-designing collective to create collections based on americana traditional aesthetics

cotton duck wears big clothes and has big feet.

Actually I think his feet aren't that big proportionally to his height. On the L.A. trip I think it was brought up that he only wears like a size US 10?

?!?!?!?!?!?!?