who is Cotton Duck?

jeepster

What?

Way more relevance here than Santa Claus and our racist Sinterklaas combined....

It's just that once you're old enough to find out you will happily play along with all the others in the know, just so it doesn't lose it's magic to the young ones...

You are now witnessing the future in mens fashion, there has never been and will never be in the next 1000 years a designer so innovative and overly creative as Eric Glennie, that is not being autistic it is the thruth....

Wait what........????

Maybe I should refrain from posting in this thread...

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cotton Duck Fact #133:

Cotton Duck is the Kwanzaa equivalent of Santa Claus. He flies around in a Jamaican Bobsled and delivers condoms and sour candies to all the good children of the world. If you've been bad, you get a paint index card from your local True Value hardware store; the color on the sample is always ugly and doesn't match your bed linens.

This is a serious question. I was trying to find the right time/place to ask and what do you know...

So, Cotton Duck

Why do you dress like a train conductor. Or, a coal minor from 1912. Are you a train conductor. Are you a coal minor?

....is it 1912?

This is a serious question. I was trying to find the right time/place to ask and what do you know...

So, Cotton Duck

Why do you dress like a train conductor. Or, a coal minor from 1912. Are you a train conductor. Are you a coal minor?

....is it 1912?

Cotton Duck Fact #244:

Cotton Duck is an airship pilot from an undefined steam-punk universe. He enjoys the open skies in his airship, christened, "Innocence 1912", and doesn't halt to offer lifts to gangs of adventurer's on quests. In fact, he joins them frequently in exchange for a good conversation and the company on those cold, lonely nights in the darkened skies.

I don't sound like anyone but myself, wich is also not like Han Solo, as someone else hoped...

That's better like this, at least you won't end up in a desk (if I had ordo-skillz i'd do a cotton vershunz)

medium_2294702028_7e1aaf572c_o.jpg