who is Cotton Duck?

jeepster

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Cotton Duck Fact #99:

Much like a turtle, Cotton Duck carries his life in his pants. Furthermore, Cotton Duck has a hard outer shell to ward off predators, but a soft, meaty underbelly, so if he was to be turned over in the heat of combat, his doom would be sealed.

Please note that this is a combination of the fumes from my airship engine, the occasional steam powered personal armor that I pilot, the many campfires that I sit by during my time traveling adventures, and the luciously soft leather I used for my hat.

My hair + scalp actually smell like baby shampoo...

Pics or it didn't happen.

Please, oh god please, let there be pics.

• 2 weeks later...
Airship_04.jpg

Dear Cotton Duck/Ordo,

I hate being presumptuous about creative work, especially a masterpiece like this, but I can't help but feel that it might work better if you incorporated some of the design elements in this other piece into your airship it might improve the efficiency especially with the load-bearing nature taken into consideration.

Don't mind that it's a prior design, just indicate that you were "Inspired by" the inventor and change 10%.

movingduck.preview.gif

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Cotton Duck Fact #13,465:

On Christmas Morning, before you wake, Cotton Duck sneaks into your homes, switches out the presents that you really wanted and replaces them with something that makes you think "Oh, this is nice, but its not really what I wanted..."