Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty lukewarm on the shit and was never too thrilled about the online store... but it's come through seeing as i'm not on break until the 19th and can cop the kermit tee without the madness. i ordered last time too while at school...although they had the gonz and the buffalo plaids at the store for a while

I wish they had that Supreme racing jacket for sale on the online shop.....so nice.

-but stripe parka is a must cop for me also.

-the Ralph Bakshi art reminds me of those cartoon characters from that 'Cool World' movie.

-i wouldve been better if the Kermit vid was like the Rammellzee one there. by having Kermit say random rants.

Kermit video is dope, go to the random section

If anyone is interested in trading a new season backpack for last seasons in grey/turquoise let me know, might even throw you some cash if theres a price difference. I'm probably throwing it up on Supermarket by the weekend, but wouldn't mind a straight trade for the sand color one from this season.

Does anybody own the denim? I have to say I've been impressed with it whenever I've seen it in person, and the silouhette in their photos looks dope, slim through the leg but by no means skinny. Those pictures are I'm sure deceiving, however. Can anyone offer what the fit's like?

Are you fucking serious? homi said that there will be a kermit tee. And it doesn't make fucking sense if you fucking tell him to read a post that is 1 minute in the future. Dipshit.

1. i was talking about my post before taht addressed this

2. i was saying the tee is visible in the online shop preview because he said it wasnt in thhe line preview

so suck a dick next time when you wanna try to get props on here... i dont have to drive 2 hours to get to supreme btw like i'm sure u do from whatever west coast suburb you live at

1. i was talking...

1. "Above" doesn't refer to your post on the previous page. Dipshit.

2. Awww thank you. You're such a kind person to tell someone how to click around.

I don't give a fuck about props on here. What the fuck does the distance it takes you to get to Supleme have to do with anything? Assuming stupid shit is the lowest you can go.

Anyways, items that caught my eye were the:

Field Jacket

Light Flannel

Large Check Plaid

Short Sleeve Oxford

Okay I'll pour my heart out just for you. DOTA pissed me off dumb noobs. Snow was horrible today. I have school tomorrow. Hmm...I don't know if there's anything else I should cry about. Is that sufficient good sir?

Weren't people buggin out over the Stadium jacket in '05?

You'd think the Lo Lifes would be down for the Supreme interpretation (or bite depending on how you want to look at it) of old Polo gear.

But why? Isnt assuming that everyone thinks Supreme is cool, which they dont?

I think both brands are superdope but the fact is that Supreme wouldnt be Supreme if Polo didnt exist and not the other way round....even if have to admit that after catching up and doing some research on their classic pieces, Polo is the sh*t....

well looks like there are three things in the shop that arent on the preview....some old school new era looking cap, the independence drummer/marcher shirt, and the kermit box tee...or am i just trippin........

edit: make that four, the NHL logo lookin joint