Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

what's even more amusin is, the whole lo shit is straight 90's nyc hip hop fashion, but in no way do sufu heads co-sign any of that streetness. baggy? out the do'

i once deliberately got a pair of sammy s5000bk 2 sizes up and gordo was seriously confused about the whole situation.

anyway all this throwback stuff is lost on the avg supreme customer and you rarely if ever see anyone who works there wearing it either.

lo lifes are like 80s scouses jibbing their way through europe. doubt if the rat eaters ever stooped to robbing mcd's tho.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's even more amusin is, the whole lo shit is straight 90's nyc hip hop fashion, but in no way do sufu heads co-sign any of that streetness. baggy? out the do'

I co sign. Been signed up since forever. Pretty sure a few others here are too. Fuck skinny style.

oooops sorry about that 123ok

yeah, there were some Fuck Supreme box logos going around....

I guess the lo lifes like their shit authentic....and don't like to see their "culture" get prostituted by some other brand

not many other brands represent as many parts of American culture as Polo......classic....street....prep.......its iconic....

I still don't get the attraction to the Polo bear though.....

yea these guys take their authenticity seriously

North Face and Lo Heads. (THUMBNAILS - CLICK)

they have their own forum actually, but I don't know if they privated it or not since I joined it when it started since there was some talk about keeping hypebeasts out.

th_lo_winter_06_group1.jpg

th_face_06_rocks.jpg

th_face_06_colombus.jpg

th_face_06_back.jpg

th_07bbq2.jpg

Zippo is dope.

But honestly, FANNY PACK IS MUST KOPPPP

*edit

This is all pretty subdued stuff, doubt the beasts will be out in full force. Probably going to pick up the Striped parka, fitted or two, obligatory T shirts, and the baseball jacket, though the star embroidery is kind of gaudy. Backpack is alright looking, but I dig the shape of the duffel. Hope its pretty large.

Safari sport cap is pretty next level