Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

of course the selection is crap, it's a leak. i'm sure we will all get more stoked about the preview when it goes up..

DW, are you seeing something i'm not about new era snapbacks? they usually use another company for those (the one with the star logo - blanking on the name right now)

the pineapple tee is cut and sewn so it's going to be pricey. would be awesome if they did a f**k em tee, wonder if it'll be the bitch please of this season and end up popping up everywhere.

this maglight is weak. the original one from f/w is so awesome, if i was interviewed for "possessed" in the nyt i would seriously consider using it.

zero chance on another nike this season, hopefully we get some more vans love cos the neighborhood stuff was junk

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DW, are you seeing something i'm not about new era snapbacks? they usually use another company for those (the one with the star logo - blanking on the name right now)

While these scans are really bad, it looks like the sticker on the surfstyle hat is the silver 29/20 one versus the regular gold one. 29/20 is pretty much a standard new era except with a snapback.

ex

http://www.capcollector.com/asp/cgi-bin/shop.php?forward=gds_inf&stock_no=52FA0301G0400173

This is nowhere near the entire collection.

Just wait for the website preview.

for real these kids buggin out.

and to the guy who said ODB shirt would "bring them down" to streetwears is making a completely dumb remark. have you even seen any of their artist tees in the past?

for real these kids buggin out.

and to the guy who said ODB shirt would "bring them down" to streetwears is making a completely dumb remark. have you even seen any of their artist tees in the past?

how many silly odb/biggie smalls etc. "tribute" tees have we seen from a variety of companies these last couple of years? I cant be bothered to count but the correct answer would be "too many".

Supreme is supposed to be ahead of the pack, not behind it...

how many silly odb/biggie smalls etc. "tribute" tees have we seen from a variety of companies these last couple of years? I cant be bothered to count but the correct answer would be "too many".

Supreme is supposed to be ahead of the pack, not behind it...

supreme isnt always the first to do it, but its they been the best to do it nah mean.

Man theres alot of new niggas in here saying stupid shit already, when shit is just a fraction of wat they are gonna have. most early preview shit drops late as hell anyway. yall niggas just need to shut up and lets keep this topic from going to shit as long as possible. if the shit aint relavent dont fucking post, nobody wants to hear wat some asshole that got his first supreme shirt 2 months ago has to say about supreme (hint to fearitself and ay other poster no one gives a shit about).

kermit shirt?

yes please

Man theres alot of new niggas in here saying stupid shit already, when shit is just a fraction of wat they are gonna have. most early preview shit drops late as hell anyway. yall niggas just need to shut up and lets keep this topic from going to shit as long as possible. if the shit aint relavent dont fucking post, nobody wants to hear wat some asshole that got his first supreme shirt 2 months ago has to say about supreme (hint to fearitself and ay other poster no one gives a shit about).

kermit shirt?

yes please

I hardly post here i basically lurk ....but I agree with everything you said

kermit shirt co sign I also like the pineapple joints for some reason