Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm assuming the stores are closed now and since there's no previews up yet & i have nothing better to do (apparently)... i've been thinking back on this season, which depending on what ends up happening could go down in history as the season the brand moved towards jumping the shark.

the most troubling developments: not using cyc anymore; unprecedented retarded lineups for the entire opening weekend.

the outerwear all kind of sucked except the ma-1. besides the flannels, the button downs were pretty uneventful vis a vis the uniqlo effect. bottoms were pretty much as always, knitteds ranging from decent (striped polo) to horrendous (geometric polo, striped crew) as is usual.

there were maybe a few good t-shirts - even with the ones i liked enough to buy, aside from the anarchy flag joint i just don't see myself wearing any of them any time soon

best:

anarchy flag tee (grey)

ma-1

minter deck (eye)

lightweight flannel (teal)

bad brains sk8 hi (green)

plane shorts

bones new era (olive)

waistbag (alpine)

striped polo

worst:

polo flips / homages / thievery

green/blue striped crew (sorry r&s)

geometric anything

taking webstore stock away from lafayette instead of a dedicated allocation

my two cents, curious to hear informed thoughts from others

Just looking for a legit check on this 24th backpack. I can't see anything wrong with it and the sellers feedbacks are all pretty legit and he can supply receipts for the items....price seems a little too good so If anyone can shed some light on this, would be much appreciated.

link:http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=200248016055

Best :Guyabera,Oxford, ,madras,Plane Cap,Racing Tank,Waist Pack,Amadeus tee,Lolita, teeteam Stripe crew tee,Baseball jacket,striped parka,

Worst: Geometric stuff, plaid jacket,stripe sweater,web belts,summer plaid camp caps (wasnt feelin any colors),faded black jeans,stripe polos,some tees....

best : bones ne, solid color chukkas, guybera , lolita, minter deck, duffle

worst : that haiwaian tee with the girls ass, checkered jacket (looks like chinatown bags), distressed denim, geometric stuff (doesnt fit in with the rest of the line), all polos, boxlogo crewneck

does anyone know if the online store takes paypal? i've got some extra cash in my paypal to blow, but if they're dropping the A/W soon i might as well save it.

paypal debit card, only takes 7 days to get it...