IC: MARGIELA pointy, brownish-red ANKLE BOOTS.

chris

i love love love these boots. they're my new favorites, but they hurt my feet and i just located them in a size bigger.

MMG2200300004_20080201_17432_normal.jpg

MMG2200300004_20080201_17434_normal.jpg

2-22-08.jpg

they're replica boots from line 22. they're made of literally the SOFTEST, finest calfskin leather i have ever felt. the color is amazing. they go great with everything i wear (blacks, greys, whites, neutrals, etc). the pointy toe is shaped perfectly, and the heel is the perfect height. the brass attachment at the heel and the buckles also add a very nice touch.

these run very true to size. im normally a 44, and although i can squeeze into these, they're not very comfortable. i would recommend them to 43's and maybe 43.5's.

outsole: 12"

heel height: 1.5"

these are still in amazing condition, as they've only been worn out a few times. i also had a rubber sole put on them, which cost me an extra $20! i still have the box and everything. retail price was $1025! only asking $510 shipped worldwide! (i lose out on shipping and customs fees and the cost of the rubber sole here)!

please buy them! i have blisters on my feet!

• 2 weeks later...
i dont think you guys realize just how fucking hot these are.

I DONT WANT TO WEAR OTHER BOOTS EVER.

NO! Chris, you'll keep selling your boots and buying new ones... your hardly used boot sales make up 50% of my supermarket purchases!!! -V-