should clopek go back to university

broneck

Should Clopek re-enroll?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Should Clopek re-enroll?

you don't have to go to college

yeah,.......

but in todays world where even the bottom of the barrel jobs are now requiring some sort of degree just to get your foot in the door, it sure will help out later on in life.

being by the title of this thread stating: "go back to university"

that sounds like broken english to me

you should go back to a/the university

I get confused by this frequently on the internet, but apparently people from other countries refer to "going to college" as "going to university". Somebody even tried to explain to me that theres a difference some places between college and university.

In the US since theres really no difference, that would be broken english... other places it actually makes sense.

being by the title of this thread stating: "go back to university"

that sounds like broken english to me

you should go back to a/the university

I get confused by this frequently on the internet, but apparently people from other countries refer to "going to college" as "going to university". Somebody even tried to explain to me that theres a difference some places between college and university.

In the US since theres really no difference, that would be broken english... other places it actually makes sense.

thank you thorns. In Canada college is more vocational, whereas Universities are places of higher learning, but going to university is gramatically acceptible.

constantstruggle, please shut up as you're a boring skidmark and no one likes you.

which uni? if its somewhere decent - yes no question find somehwer good for you and you'll have an amazing time and come out enriched as a person and setp up on the life ladder

if its a crappy community college no-one has ever heard of then ask yourself if you really want to spend 2/3/4 years of your life getting drunk with stupid assholes and have nothing to show for it at the end except a fancy 1-use toilet tissue.

Its perfectly possible to succeed in life without uni but you have to be fucking dedicated and slightly insane, you seem to fit the second one (a good thing) but having dropped out doesn't really suggest the second one, but then i only know you from sufu so :P

so what are you doing now not in university?

and why did you pause your education when you were at school?!

i'm currently doing boring menial tasks at a financial institution that shall remain unnamed.

I paused my education because a.) I failed too many courses for spending money (both mine and my parents) to be reasonable and b.) I was failing because I was so fed up with the bullshit I had to endure in the English/cultural studies program at Mac.

also, I'm not sure about hypermasculinity...is this another shot at my neck?

I went to Mac too.

IMO, you should quit your job (if you are not happy there, no sarcasm) and figure out what you want, then see my first post.

Also, don t go to school just because that s what you are supposed to do, or because you want to buy fancy things. When it s all said and done i would rather be dead broke and happy doing what i am doing than self-delusional in my M6.

If you don't know it yourself, I figure there's a chance you might get fed up again and quit which will make it even more difficult in the long run. Why not quit your boring job and do something more rewarding. That's what I did and it made me figure out my priorities while learning a great deal about various things. I'm about to send my application to uni in a matter of days now. I'm a success story (10).