05/06 snowboards

Ryan

i got last years 162 (i think) Uninc. ... only rode it a couple times. wanted to keep it fresh for this season n i was mostly on rails last year so i used my previous years burton 7. the seven deadly sins one. i had the one where the dudes hugging himself. cant remember the name of it.

for Bindings i got a free pair of Burton MDH somethings. the carbon fiber ones. their stiff like a mufukka. not really good if yur going for pure park. ... so i got a pair of the Cartels. really good binding. i dunno about the toecap straps though. i guess i'll get used to em.

BTW i have a snowboard for sale i won at a comp last year. it'll prolly be going on ebay soon. meh. its a FLow though, so i dunno.

don't bother with option - i think burton is the way to go - they've got access to resources for R&D the no one else has - as a result, coming out with the dopest offerings.

this year, i'm gonna pick up the new custom X 158 with white cartel bindings. cannot WAIT for the snow to hit. I'm gonna buy a season pass at mountain creek, NJ.. werd up!

dig.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest REaktLA

Monuments are wack,snapped one third time shredding it

The 06 jeenyus rental is a super nice board, as if the m3 dischord.

But I'm hoping to get Rome this year,but i havent heard back from anyone.

Options are always a good choice,the whittlake libtech is mad dope too.

• 2 weeks later...

is the libtech similar to the specs on scotty's old m3? i rode the m3 and found that board to be easy to spin off kickers.

Quote: Options are always a good choice,the whittlake libtech is mad dope too.

i KNOW YOU, and you know me,

it's the SOB story, the SOB story...

http://digitalcameras.freepay.com/?r=22326654

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Quote:

Monuments are wack,snapped one third time shredding it

The 06 jeenyus rental is a super nice board, as if the m3 dischord.

But I'm hoping to get Rome this year,but i havent heard back from anyone.

Options are always a good choice,the whittlake libtech is mad dope too.

--- Original message by REaktLA on Oct 3, 2005 09:27 PM

Just goofing around and came across this site.

If you have a real Monument deck, and it broke then send it in. There's something called a warranty against manufacturer's defects. the factory that builds the monument boards are a team of guys that used to work at the M3 factory (from what i've been told), so the process and quality should be similar. You either had a sample/prototype model that you weren't supposed to have or an older model that we don't even promote anymore with the old factory in the USA.

There's a reason why we switched production overseas. the old factory is probably building decks and selling the boards they were supposed to build for us last season but never delivered. All the new decks are sidewall construction, and can be seen on the website. So just contact Monument Snowboards through through the website to make sure you are getting it from an authorized dealer to ensure that your board is warranteed.

Edited by dt on Dec 14, 2005 at 02:54 PM

if freeriding's your thing, grab a K2 Recon Riser...these things are loaded with tech: carbon fibre + kevlar laminate, carbon fibre torsion forks near the edges, vibration-damping material in the core, and a base that incorporates gallium + graphite + ceramic fibres.

translation: quickest thing on the slopes.

• 2 months later...