What are the top 10 HOT SPOTS IN LA?

dagsolo

What are top 10 nightspots in Los Angeles? Clubs, bars, hotels, and possible celebrity spotting places?

Can I ask you something? These sunglasses: they're really nice. Are they like government issue, or do you guys all go to the same store together?

Edited by dagsolo on Sep 14, 2005 at 07:11 AM

Hotspots... Celebrity spotting places....

Both are not quite the same. To possibly see celebrities try going to:

Main St. Santa Monica (on a sunny afternoon), Melrose or Robertson in West Hollywood - Maxfield's, Kitson etc. have a couple celebs a day, Barneys New York on Wilshire in Bev Hills, Real Food Daily on La Cienaga next to Beverly Center, Farmer's Market on Fairfax or stroll down 3rd st. You'll probably see a couple of actors on the WB just by cruising those spots..

Nightspots... well the Downtown Standard has a fun happy hour at the ground floor, rooftop bar is cool once the sun sets, but there's a cover (+$10), it's also a hotel. You don't have to stay at the Chateau Marmont to order drinks next to the pool, nice on weekend afternoons. Spaceland in silver lake is nice for rock shows, indoor smoking area too, though just walking into the smoking area and standing up for a couple of minutes is like puffing a whole pack, free on Sundays and Mondays. The Echo, on Sunset has fun nights sometimes, check the LA WEEkLy for what's going on.

Benny Rags

Thanks guys

a friend of mine suggested the bar in the Mondrian.

what clubs do the celebs go to? Spider Room is one I heard of...

Can I ask you something? These sunglasses: they're really nice. Are they like government issue, or do you guys all go to the same store together?

I'm not well versed on the LA 'scene' but Josephs was solid on Monday....they played some good hip hop and had some nice women...Concorde was a good time as well believe it was on a Wednesday...I remember there being a good number of famous cunts at these places so if starfucking is your thing, do it.

Edited by Dave Russ on Sep 21, 2005 at 05:48 PM

ok, ok let me come clean...

The info I requested is for a friend of mine and his wife who live an breathe on Long Island.

They seldom travel into the city and "starfucking" is what they'd like to do on their 5 year anniversary trip in L.A.

I work on Broadway in NYC and see celebs and it doesn't much phase me anymore.

Although the guy walking with the feather in his hat and squawking like a bird always gets me!

I was in Toy Tokyo and saw Everlast (is he still a celeb?), Jump Around popped into my head and that was the end of it. My name is dagsolo and I am not a celeb-hunter,

although I'd take a shot at Jenny McCarthy if I had the chance.

Thanks for all the info.