korea :: seoul :: general

thomas_highstreet

is that store Daily Projects relatively easy to find?

i'm fucking digging women's fashion in Seoul so far, but as far as guys stuff goes, it's hard to find good shit for a taller, skinny guy. even at the APC store in Apgu, all they carried were size XS and S (same goes for A Land).

it's nice though having worked for a dope store back in the states that doesn't mind shipping me stuff. and if anyone hasn't been there before, please take time to check out our website: http://helloblackbird.blogspot.com/ lots of fall stuff coming in (wings+horns, rag&bone, tim hamilton, nom de guerre, etc...)

funnily enough i met him outside (of mass, gangnam).. far to drunk to remember if he was inside or not, but nuff kids hit the clubs and hes old enough anyways..

i only get id'd if im wearing really gay shit in the mainstream clubs - the bouncers just dont want me inside wearing sparkling leggings and bed sheets.

jokez

isnt salvia a bunch of crap?

i dunno, i smoke the jolly green in uk, but in seoul i just go on haietus.. not worth getting buttfucked in a korean jail just for holding a quarter or some shit.

id research law on salvia/weed before you go just in case. in uk its a slap on the wrist if you got a few plants but im guessing law is a bit more tight in korea.

to be honest though, i was far to busy to be getting high. nuff dining, drinking and sexing.

mmm i think they hav no laws against salvia there, and salvia tincture is ridiculous, 2 eyedroppers full and ull b halucinating for an hour. Im there for KLI so i think ill hav alot of free time to b doin the things that you missed =D. When u come back to korea we should hang out + drinking and sexing (not with each other)

Just got back. Korea is was great; changed a lot from what I remember it to be. Internship was excellent. Korean work culture is getting a lot better (except for Hyundai and for the most part Samsung). Food was still grimy and cheap(er). Not much to buy here and the nightlife was pretty much nonexistent but I still had a good time. I haven't been to all the areas in Japan yet but I have a hunch that JJ's in the Hyatt has the single most concentrated mass of blatant goldiggers in the world.

Hope to come back after a few years in the states; hopefully i can land a job that pays halfway decent compared to working in the US.

nightlife is alright if you know where to hang, but yeah, the working week can be a bit quiet, you gotta treat it as a bit of a dinner/lunch dates through the week and party the weekends..

moneys pretty good if you can bite the bullet and be an english teacher. but standard slog store/service jobs is like 2.50gbp an hour. terrible considering the kinda lifestyle that can be lived in chongdam etc.

moneys pretty good if you can bite the bullet and be an english teacher. but standard slog store/service jobs is like 2.50gbp an hour. terrible considering the kinda lifestyle that can be lived in chongdam etc.

not everyone be playing chungdam dong tom! peasants can have their fun in the streets of sinchon or even better, jongro (you should know playa!) but on the reals, bry guy be acting a bit serious on the sufu tip.

ahh u fucking arse. everyone knows there aint no sufu-seoul with out highstreet filling korean bishes holez!

dammnn.. i dunno man, i lived off savings and a tiny bit of resell, and lived pretty well, no rajio balla shit but i was comfy ad enough bones to get my bone on.

im thinking about stepping game up though next visit, get a serious job and rack some points.

any advice for decent bank for art school graduate? english teaching only option im thinking.. ill work part time for a designer or boutique to keep credibility up but nothing pays well enough.

also - area to live? hongdae for boning schoolgirls or chongdam for the vintage wines?

hahahaha

out

btw - move down to Kangnam but not necessarily Chungdam. Areas such as Non-Hyun Dong or Sinsa Dong can be a good look since lots of business club girls be living solo in those areas.

as a word of advice, any girl who claims to be living solo in these neck of the woods are most likely a working girl.

erf. for real? i went to some plush apartments man.... joke.

i brought them all back to my sillim dump and cooled them with my desktop fan. no joke.

actually funnily enough i almost moved to nonhyun but the estate agent was tryna pull a fast one i reckon - way overpriced and at that point of looking i was only thinking of renting for a month (before i extended trip)

i think some of the convo is best kept on pm so holla .

This thread hasn't even begun to get interesting, since I've not been in Seoul the whole time, haha.

Seoul sufu is about to instantly double in size, and grow exponentially in steez though, in the very near future... ;)

I've got to throw down about 1.5m right off the bat when I land to pay off my backed up phone bill as well, fuck. I bet that SK Telecom kiosk at the airport is off duty by 9:30pm innit? shit...