korea :: seoul :: general

thomas_highstreet

tom tom is leaving us!!!

will make an effort to see you guys this weekend. i'm going to hang out with WW tonight so Thomas if you read this, call me and lets grab a drink. we need to discuss some shit.

i got dragged out to circle last night for hip hop thursdays - hanging out with a girl born in 87 made me feel REAL old.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest umhaha84
Any thoughts/experiences on teaching English in Korea? I heard alot of programs offer to pay for your flight/housing and also pay pretty well. I also heard that you don't have to be all that great at speaking Korean to tutor in Korea.

you get ASS in korea,,,but seriously I've seen some shitty ass looking mofo (white) having the time of his life in korea,,what a shame...some girls don't have dignity

Not until September. Booty, why don't you and your roomate just join us, skip the proxy?

ummm...my school start at Sep.

i wanna meet up with all my korean girlfriendsssssssssssss

my roomie? u meant still?

he is too dope to go to korea..:eek:

Hey friends, I just moved to Seoul from San Francisco. I took a teaching job in Gangseo-gu right near Ujangsan station. Seems like a decent neighborhood, easy access to everything but sort of out of the craziness of the center of the city.

Anyway, if anyone is down to explore the city with me (and get gawked at by just about everybody (I am roughly 6'5")) or grab a drink and talk about babes or clothes or whatever, feel free to get ahold of me. My email is [email protected]

Also, what is the name of the store that I was in today in Myeongdong across from the American Apparel. It's like 4 stories, bottom two being some men/womens mid-range label stuff (APC, Tretorn, etc...) 3rd floor is some household stuff and nick nacky items like travel diaries and journals/notebooks and then top floor has some new and used clothes, vintage,etc... Super dope store, I just can't for the life of me remember the name. Plus, lots of attractive people working/shopping there.

store is A LAND.

not to bad, and cheapish... i know some of the staff.

theres also one in apgu.

i miss seoul, left last week. will be back out maybe jan/feb? anyone about then? dis?

T

p.s. plastic surgery thing a bit inflated.. not that many people have it, out of all of my friends only 1 had her eyes done and she said it was because her eye lashes too long? (they are literally about 2.5-3cm) - statistics might be low because i only role with naturally super hot bitches though.

haha..

a land is basic, i worked a little higher on the fashion food chain where the girls start to get really spicy.. hahaha.. plus.... rolling with W_W the ian curtis doppleganger proved to be a pretty effective wingman ;) - a true seocho legend.

yeh ill be out jan/feb most probably, but definatly back out next summer to live for a bit..

dis, how long you out for? like a move? or just vacation? where you living?

Any thoughts/experiences on teaching English in Korea? I heard alot of programs offer to pay for your flight/housing and also pay pretty well. I also heard that you don't have to be all that great at speaking Korean to tutor in Korea.
all esl jobs pay for your flight and housing. you dont have to be able to speak korean at all.

you just need to meet the requirements. im thinkin about doing it when I get to Seoul, not sure though :o

Guest umhaha84
p.s. plastic surgery thing a bit inflated.. not that many people have it, out of all of my friends only 1 had her eyes done and she said it was because her eye lashes too long? (they are literally about 2.5-3cm) - statistics might be low because i only role with naturally super hot bitches though.

Stat's about right, either all your friends are lying or you just don't pick up the difference. Girls themselves don't even consider Eye as a plastic surgery anymore since it's so common. Next time you see your GF try to push their nose

aite slightly off topic but i just saw this korean fashion blog, and surpisingly, there's a few decent fits and sufu approved brands. :)

http://yourboyhood.blogspot.com/2008/07/april-77.html

http://yourboyhood.blogspot.com/2008/06/raf-simons.html

http://yourboyhood.blogspot.com/2008/06/common-projects.html

they all must be fucking balla though considering how much this shit must retail in seoul.

Guest umhaha84

currently in boondang,,,I excluded woman over 30 in my stat LOL

just had a little discussion with one of my gf she agrees to my stats 80% of girl around me has something done surprisingly

Being Korean is about having the anger inside you. I'm not so sure about the elite part. Genetically, we aren't all exactly hitting the lotto. Well, I am, but the other 60 million people, Im not so sure about....

aite slightly off topic but i just saw this korean fashion blog, and surpisingly, there's a few decent fits and sufu approved brands. :)

http://yourboyhood.blogspot.com/2008/07/april-77.html

http://yourboyhood.blogspot.com/2008/06/raf-simons.html

http://yourboyhood.blogspot.com/2008/06/common-projects.html

they all must be fucking balla though considering how much this shit must retail in seoul.

sukwoo (yourboyhood) is a friend of mine ... hes online editor GQ korea and also buyer for daily projects. really nice guy.