korea :: seoul :: general

thomas_highstreet

Any specifics? I'm actually interested in heading down one into one of these 'dungeons' haha.

More like locked back-room area. Wall to wall fake LV, Chanel, Prada purses. Tons of fake rolexes etc too. Prices are about 1/4 of the real thing. Some of the stuff might be real and just gray market -- I have no idea.

Found a pretty decent shop awhile back called A-land (sign is an A with a circle over it) and snatched up a HARE fishtail parka on the cheap. The one I went to was in Myeongdong but I've seen a couple scattered around Seoul.

Site: http://www.a-land.co.kr/

Just remember that the HARE you see in A-Land is HARE Korea and isn't related to the Japanese brand at all.

I hate to derail this important topic, but if you had hypothetically 3-5 man won to blow on a place per month, where would one hypothetically locate oneself? (If living somewhere cheap and blowing it all on hookers and soju wasn't an option)

I'm not so much asking for "guidance" -- just wondering

raddy - no idea what your talking about, only scum pay unfortunate young women for sex, and 3-5man won doesnt rent shit. i guess you mean 35man won? also doesnt rent much, maybe a room in a hole in HBC or the twon. you could stay in a goshitel i guess, but unlikely a place you'll be able to 'mack chicks' in.

riotc - smoke cigarettes, drink coffee, drink soju. - do you not know anyone here? seoul is a bit tricky to navigate in a way if you dont speak korean (because the interesting neighbourhoods normally only have a handfull of good spots and they are often right on the oposite sides of the city - that being said, taxis are cheap, and if you know where to tell them to go your ok). i would offer to show you round, but as of late i have evolved into a social retard/embarassment and wouldnt want to put you through the pain.

best of luck

Edited by thomas_highstreet

Im in cheonan right now and i just broke up with my gf .

shit is sad but I need to do something to get her out of my mind .

cant speak korean for nuts and dont understand a single shit in this country . got some friends but they are friends I got to know while playing video games so i dont wanna count on them .

Edited by riotC

raddy - no idea what your talking about, only scum pay unfortunate young women for sex, and 3-5man won doesnt rent shit. i guess you mean 35man won? also doesnt rent much, maybe a room in a hole in HBC or the twon. you could stay in a goshitel i guess, but unlikely a place you'll be able to 'mack chicks' in.

riotc - smoke cigarettes, drink coffee, drink soju. - do you not know anyone here? seoul is a bit tricky to navigate in a way if you dont speak korean (because the interesting neighbourhoods normally only have a handfull of good spots and they are often right on the oposite sides of the city - that being said, taxis are cheap, and if you know where to tell them to go your ok). i would offer to show you round, but as of late i have evolved into a social retard/embarassment and wouldnt want to put you through the pain.

best of luck

err baegman...i'm downs.