korea :: seoul :: general

thomas_highstreet

Guest umhaha84
Haha, what about for culture and such?

But I mean I'll definitely get in on the food and womenz, that's a given.

go to InSaDong, and Samchung dong,

they got some good antique(fake/real?) shops in that area,

besides they are probably the most Korean place in Seoul right now,

btw samchungdong has some GOOD authentic Korean foodssss

3376083667.jpg

this for 4500 won..............i love korea,,,,,,,,,

quick question, i havent really gotten to gauge too much yet but how prominent are bootleg goods here? like one of my students was wearing a pair of atos today and i wouldnt think that a brand that relatively unknown would get bootlegged. also i saw one of teh girls playing with her franck muller watch so either they are fakes or im not getting paid enough

Guest umhaha84
quick question, i havent really gotten to gauge too much yet but how prominent are bootleg goods here? like one of my students was wearing a pair of atos today and i wouldnt think that a brand that relatively unknown would get bootlegged. also i saw one of teh girls playing with her franck muller watch so either they are fakes or im not getting paid enough

go to 동대문 you'll be surprised of the bootlegs you see there,

not in terms of quality, (shitty) but the brands.

They also have DBSS high top for like 7만원 too,

they are absolute munters!

friends of my friend min seon.. true story!

she all like CASH RULES EVERYTHIN AROUND ME and shit. calls herself Morgan and hangs out at the shitty hongdae US army dives.

the first time i arranged to meet up with her she was like ...hey im at a bar in hongdae some meet me at that suljip sagori (totally forgot the name of the place).. she took me to fucking tinpanalley and i nearly vommed. i was wearing wet-look legins and a mint green bomber jacket thing i found in some broads house.

i went to the bar, bought a drink and this total skank tapped me on the shoulder, i looked round and she was all right up in my face smiling like she wanted her ass pounded. fucking sicko, her eyes were crooked and shit. i just turned back and she started grabbing my ass and junk n shit..

but.. i have to clarify to all of u filthy americans who think you going on some vietnam war pussy rampage... its only the fucking skankiest broads in itaewon/hongdae army dives that will do that shit. its honestly not worth it.

they're pretty frowned upon.

but.. i have to clarify to all of u filthy americans who think you going on some vietnam war pussy rampage... its only the fucking skankiest broads in itaewon/hongdae army dives that will do that shit. its honestly not worth it.

they're pretty frowned upon.

dont sleep on myspace as well...

Guest umhaha84
its only the fucking skankiest broads in itaewon/hongdae army dives that will do that shit. its honestly not worth it.

true,

but still I saw this FAT ass Mickey D looking white dude kissing the shit out of this stupid ass looking skank at Answer,

dude looked like it was his first try at kissing a real human,

reminded me of carmel,

I think that MMM relocated from Hyundai Apku because they are doing some construction downstairs or shit. I was over there the other day and couldn't find MMM.

yeah the MMM store got the boot from Hyundai. make your way to shinsegae since the store is a whole lot bigger with much more inventory. still no leather rider's jacket.

:(

the search for the 48 still continues....

thanks for teh advice guys but i dont read a word of korean yet so take it slow.

also for teh pussy rampage i havent really had a chance yet, ive just been hanging out with the other teachers in their safe foreigner clubs which i havent been digging too much but i really dont know the landscape enough to wander the scene alone yet. thanks though

ahlva, what area are you living and hanging out in?

and RE: boon the shop relocation?!

what!? the big store down the road is shutting to relocate to galeria? you cant be serious!

actually shinsagae already owns like 90% of that strip.. must be getting hit by the crunch and streamlining... boon was a mixed bag anyway, some really great buys but some of the shit was a bit trashy.. korean market i guess.

nah Boon standalone is still there. Those guys sit around and browse sufu for their buys. (hi guys!)

Only place in Seoul (or the world?) with Supra skytops sitting under racks of Viridi-anne, next to McQueen, next to Juun J, next to Dries, next to Rick, next to Dolce mainline, next to Margiela, next to LUC, next to Yohji, next to Carpe Diem, next to DSquared. They have to be browsing this shit.

ahlva, what area are you living and hanging out in?

tragically i got hired at one school and got transferred to a sister school so im living a block from the wangshimni station, in seongdong-gu.

ive been here for a bit over 2 weeks so i still dont know anything/anywhere yet.

so right now ive been hanging out, during my days off, at itaewon cause thats where teh majority of the other teachers want to head out to but it doesnt really have the best vibe in my opinion.

just moved out of the itaewon area today, and you're right, staying out of that place is probably for the wiser. I'm up in Shinchon now. We should get together for a beer sometime, i am basically free whenever, now that I am unemployed. :( Green line muthafuckas!

tragically i got hired at one school and got transferred to a sister school so im living a block from the wangshimni station, in seongdong-gu.

ive been here for a bit over 2 weeks so i still dont know anything/anywhere yet.

so right now ive been hanging out, during my days off, at itaewon cause thats where teh majority of the other teachers want to head out to but it doesnt really have the best vibe in my opinion.

you're basically a stone's throw away from the kangnam/apku area once you cross the river. suprisingly, wangsimni has got some great bbq spots and one place recommended is Dae Do Sik Dang. Looks like a hole in the wall type place but usually those establishments are the best.

but yeah, itaewon's vibe is whatever. stick to places like sinsa dong, apku, chungdam in the kangnam area and perhaps hongdae and shinchon when north above the river.

just moved out of the itaewon area today, and you're right, staying out of that place is probably for the wiser. I'm up in Shinchon now. We should get together for a beer sometime, i am basically free whenever, now that I am unemployed. :( Green line muthafuckas!

fuck man. its all about the orange line nig. we should try to establish a middle ground for steezing and sleezing because shinchon be mad far. well not really but still....

but for reals

best thing to do in seoul is scope out the honeys at tin pan alley in hongdae

[/img]

MEIIIIWO!

i finally checked out hongdae this weekend and i liked it alot better than itaewon, but im not exactly sure what section of hongdae i was at. i saw this one chick, who i am positive was a whore, with the fattest ass ive ever seen on a korean chick, if i wasnt so financially embarrassed right now i probably might have considered possibly dropping some hard earned won.

go to 동대문 you'll be surprised of the bootlegs you see there,

not in terms of quality, (shitty) but the brands.

They also have DBSS high top for like 7만원 too,

i finally check dongdaemun out too and it was fucking awesome, it reminded me of mexico but with out the abundance of taco and torta street vendors, but those french fry covered corn dog looking things did look good though, ill have to get one next time, and yeah i pussed out when i saw the fried silkworm street vendor.

once i get my passport back from the health insurance people, and can finally get a cell phone, im gonna finally try to meet up with the sufu seoul crew