korea :: seoul :: general

thomas_highstreet

nigga that shits wack, arent there lasers and shit out now??

when the last time you played sleazy gyopo back at the mainland? not enough fobs where you at?

bring on the ladies hyun. but tell the waiter that they gotta have shaved legs.

i hate how fob girls have those tiny baby hairs all over their legs mang.

btw, has that changed at all? i havent been back in a while.

Last time I was in korea was 2 years ago and it's changed a lot since then. A lot more girls now wear tighter jeans, short shorts, tattoos, etc. Oh, & I almost got beat up by bunch of high school 깡패 for smoking and looking at them the wrong way while waiting outside for my cousin. Girls have zero respect for elders these days.

Tattoos used to be looked down upon back 2 years ago, but now i see almost everyone with tattoos.

I am stuck in 분당 right now and it takes forever getting to places.

Anyone know good spot for bars/clubs minus the rich snobs?

and speaking of tattoos, any good artists/shops in Korea?

cigarettes = 2500won

domestic beer at store= 1500/1700won

domestic beer in bar= 3000/4000won

import beer in convenience= 2000/4000won

import beer in bar= 4000/12000won

food=cheap can get alot good meals at 5000/7000won at ok places

no tips as far as ive encountered but im not a balla.

How much is food/beer/cigs in Korea? No tipping right?

Leaving in two days and i'm stoked. Last time I went to Korea was when Bravo cones were 500원....haha

and speaking of tattoos, any good artists/shops in Korea?

There are tons of shops now...your just going to pay a high premium so your better off going somewhere else do get work done.

Places in Itaewon, Hongdae, Chamsil, Kangnam, etc. all have shops - usually the artist's personal home. There used to be a decent guy named Yoshi (Korean dude) who had a place in Nonhyun called Yushi tattoo or some shit like that - he apprenticed in Tokyo and goes back and forth. He's EXTREMELY expensive.

Naver that shit and you'll see tons of site references.

tattoos itself were illegal at some point because people especially men used to get em done overseas to avoid draft and in korea it's a sign of disrepect, but that's all over now because i see a lot of people with tattoos.

not desperately looking for a tattoo, just wanted to get it done while i was here for about a month and since i wanted oriental tattoo and couldn't think of any place other than either here or japan.

You know, oriental. Picture this; an Asiatic whore, smoking a cigarette of grass and filler through a lacquered filter, reclining ever so prostitute-like on a Victorian chaise, fanning her innards with a handsome rice paper fan.

Once in line for a bar, I was behind a corny white girl with a kanji tramp stamp. The first character was that of 'chicken' and the second was that of 'woman,' I shit you not.

继女

继女

继女

继女

继女

继女

继女

继女

:eek:

it was teh japz 'chicken' but close enough... i should've Craigslisted her:

"You were a corny white girl. Wednesday night, around 9pm, in line for 9th street bar. You were being carded while I noticed you had 'chicken woman' tattoed on your lower back in Japanese. Even though you didn't look at me, I felt a certain chemistry, as I am Asian and I like chicken and women too. Get back with me if you felt some special too."

Got here three days ago. Damn it's good to be back. Looks like prices rose quite a bit from a few years ago. I don't remember the girls being this good looking. Looks like korea "loosened up" a bit (for lack of a better word) in terms of dress...girls at my interview were wearing short shorts and one shoulders shirts.

Got here three days ago. Damn it's good to be back. Looks like prices rose quite a bit from a few years ago. I don't remember the girls being this good looking. Looks like korea "loosened up" a bit (for lack of a better word) in terms of dress...girls at my interview were wearing short shorts and one shoulders shirts.

what was your interview for?

definitely prices have been rising here since when i first got into town. subways, which are still dirt cheap, have nearly doubled along with staples such as ramyun seeing price increases every year.

but its still dirt cheap man. spend all your hard earned money on booze and chics. go to club i in chungdam, club volume in itaewon, answer in chungdam or mass in kangnam station.

anwyays, good luck with your internship. i'll be heading out to europe tomorrow but lets try to meet up after 2 weeks from now. i presume you'll be in the downtown area so i recommend you try to any of those buk-chang-dong room salons and see what happens in the last 15 minutes. just don't be shy.

tomtom - have fun this weekend. bring out the bryguy and go make love in a video room and pour a little soju for the homies.

some events for you kids this weekend:

SUPER M PARTY @ BLUE SPIRIT – SAT. 07.05.08

Momentum Members and their friends will be able to get in ANYTIME from 9pm to 5am for 10,000 Won + 3 FREE DRINKS.

No RSVP is necessary: Password: "Peter" or "Peter's Guestlist"

Event Info:

Kolabo and Notefall Fashion/Model Agency will be hosting it's Super M Party on Saturday, July 5th at Blue Spirit Nightclub in Hongdae. This event will bring together top DJ's, Korean Television/Film Stars as well as Notefall's Fashion Models.

DJ Lineup

Beejay - House / Electro

Eugene Blake - Electro

Jaein - House

Kuma - Breaks

Ultradog - House Electro

MC:

Dan Ji

Special Promotions:

Event 1: Free Photo Session w/ Notefall Models

Event 2: Free drinks and drink promotions from J & B Liquors

Event 3: Notefall's New Brand Launch Countdown – (30 Free Gifts)

Event 4: Notefall Model Auction

DressCode: Stylish and Sexy

Friday 07.04.08 - Club Volume - Itaewon

Mark Mendes – Live in Seoul – House/Techno - Canada

DJs:

Devil

Ahn

Jake

S-wan

Ji-Eun

VJ’s

Leo and Will B

20,000 Won Before 11pm / 30,000 After 11pm

http://www.02pro.com/?document_srl=105428

Friday 07.04.08 - Club Air - Apugujeong

Music Gets Me #@!&

DJs:

Ahn

Devil

Ultradog

Guestlist 20,000 / At the Door 30,000

http://www.02pro.com/?mid=party&document_srl=105669

Friday 07.04.08 – Club M2 - Hongdae

M2’s Friday Night House Party

Resident DJ’s

Baram

Dylan

Todd

Airmix

Hanmin

Woongza

Hide

Uncle

VJ’s:

Sol

Cover 20,000 Won

http://ohoo.net/m2/

Saturday 07.05.08 – Club Via – Hongdae

Twisted Vol. 4 – A Night of Funky Breaks, Filthy Electro and Jackin’ House

One of our favorite nights out in Seoul! Great DJs, Vibe and a Funktion One Sound System!

DJs

Byul

Kuma

Fudge

Kaptain K

C Deuce

DLX

Sharko

Demicat

10,000 Won + 1 Free Drink

2-for-1 Happy Hour from 11-1 and 5,000 Won Heineken all night!

Saturday 07.05.08 - Club Volume - Itaewon

Lange – Live in Seoul – UK – Techno/Electro/Trance

DJs:

Devil

Ahn

Jake

S-wan

Ji-Eun

VJ’s

Leo and Will B

20,000 Won Before 11pm / 30,000 After 11pm

http://www.02pro.com/?document_srl=105436

Saturday 07.05.08 - Club Answer - Apgujeong

Vamdalism Live – Australia – Live electro w/ vocals

DJs:

Jinwook

Jinu

Guru

Arikama

Gon

Fhifan

Aya

Kyper

VJ’s

The Maze

Door 30,000 Won + 1 Free Drink

http://www.02pro.com/?mid=party&page=1&document_srl=105782

Saturday 07.05.08 - Club Mass - Gangnam

Ludovic Llorca – France – House/Deep House

DJ’s

Todd and Dylan

Ditto

Rood

Sang Min

E-you

Cix

VJ’s

Dizi

25,000 Before 11 / 30,000 After 11pm

http://www.02pro.com/?mid=party&page=1&document_srl=105690

Saturday 07.05.08 – Club M2 - Hongdae

Pride : Season 2 w/ DJ Airmix

Resident DJ’s

Baram

Dylan

Todd

Hanmin

Woongza

Hide

Uncle

VJ’s:

Sol

Cover 20,000 Won + 1 Free Drink

http://ohoo.net/m2/

Last time I was in korea was 2 years ago and it's changed a lot since then. A lot more girls now wear tighter jeans, short shorts, tattoos, etc. Oh, & I almost got beat up by bunch of high school 깡패 for smoking and looking at them the wrong way while waiting outside for my cousin. Girls have zero respect for elders these days.

you forgot the part how like 80% of the girls have gone plastic. and all wear like 3-4 inch heels

yo is there any travel agency online or not that would let be go to japan on the cheap? i need to visit some relatives and online its like $608. i'd have to leave on the 13th and come back on 16th

prices are all locked in for Seoul outbound, about the same from anywhere online. Pay the extra money up front and ride that all-business class from Kimpo to Haneda, it's only a bill more than the bottom of the barrel Incheon-Narita but you'd essentially save most of that by not riding trains, and it saves 2-3 hrs each way.

• 4 weeks later...

what can't naver do??

just found out it allows rakuten/yahoo japan...

gmarket style?? soon there'll be fast moving gifs, huge "description" pictures, and 간지/짱 tags...

you not in seoul anymore right? you have some stories for such an empty city like seoul.

does it? ahaha. Maybe that's why you go on Y!JP lately and it's all crap with like 8 brand names in each title, Shenzen steelo.....

^ Weather will ease out when it hits late Sept. It's almost the perfect time to go actually. I have always been going to Korea over the summer till near the end of August and was still hot as hell, but when Sept hits, things get more breezy and nice.