Stuff Asians Love

FAM0US.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hoisin.jpg

Why the used bottle? totally approriate, haha...

My Viet friends will have like 3 or 4 bottles of Hoisin going at one time at their house, in random jars like Pace Picante bottles or jam jars. I never fucked around with Hoisin before, but they were eating their pho straight broth and noodles and were dumping hoisin in straight, so I took the plunge and have been converted lately, I am a believer.

Sriracha on hot pizza is pretty much the best thing ever.

ehhhhh... I am not into that Socal bopper/borderline K-town streetwalker look. As was mentioned before, 'cute/innocent' wins points in a big way, puffy pink nipples and snow white satiny asses are probably the most important things on earth.

sasq2501ar0.jpg

Mix it with Sriracha cock sauce

This is the cheap brand innit? This stuff is proper rank, but I've heard the fishiness isn't as prominent in better quality nuoc mam.. the question is, what are the better brands that you guys are holding out on?

Yuri Tag is reallllly cute but she doesn't dance as well as she should.. I think she's only been dancing in recent years.. or hiphop and funkstyles, at least. I find it interesting that Kaba Modern, primarily a Filipino group is represented by Japanese, Viet, Korean and Chinese dancers.. oh well.