Gouf

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i find this quite hard to believe.

oh yeah??

Singapore_Embarkation_Card.png

Section 17 of the Misuse of Drugs Act lists the amount of controlled drugs beyond which, the person who carries them shall be presumed to possess them for the purpose of drug trafficking unless proven otherwise:

It should be noted that, unless authorized by the government, the possession, consumption, manufacturing, import, export, or trafficking of these and other controlled drugs in any amount are illegal.

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misuse_of_Drugs_Act_(Singapore)

well theres your problem, your dating guys with yellow fever. What you want is a guy that can give you a fever (;

uh, NO. that is what guys say when they first meet asian girls to try to date them. and hopefully i am not the only girl to see right through that shit.

this might not just include asians though...

0727omosiro04pw7.gif

did he just cum on her? -_- naaasstttyy.

anyways. i know most of my friends in korean elementary school and middle school had to go to hakwon (private academy?) after school until like midnight. sometimes even 1 or 2 in the morning. korean education system is so screwed up.

srsly. Giving all the other races chances to get into top schools just b/c they are black or mexican. Not cool, if they tried as hard as azns I'm sure they would be able to get into top schools, but they don't.. which is unfair.

got a smart one here

oh yeahz? you've got no clue what singaporean parents do to their kids. there's a whole new trend now. parents send their preschoolers to a "mind training" programme, supposedly improving the kid's concentration, compartmentalising of knowledge, memory, and shit.

Having school from 8am-3pm is bad enough, tuition from 3pm-7pm? then maybe later art classes on weekends/dance classes/drama lessons. driving lessons by the time they're 18.

you think you've got the worst of it. Singaporean kids just grow up like robots. the bad kids in singapore aren't even THAT bad... (yeah so they've had sex since they were 14, but so the fuck what)

niggas in singapore can't even get weed let alone drugs.

singaporean + malaysian parents are insane people. they make asians hate their own parents.

adolescent suicide rate increased, possibly cuz of their ridiculous parents >>

oh yeah??

Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misuse_of_Drugs_Act_(Singapore)

an 8ball of coke = death penalty.

god damn.

srsly. Giving all the other races chances to get into top schools just b/c they are black or mexican. Not cool, if they tried as hard as azns I'm sure they would be able to get into top schools, but they don't.. which is unfair.

get this fucking horse shit out of here. And FUCK that whit, you of all people shouldnt be on that hating ass bullshit.

ASIANS: COME TO COUNTRY, IGNORE ALL OTHER RACES EXCEPT FOR THE ONE ECONOMICALLY DOMINATING, HAVE LUXURY OF EXPENDABLE MONEY FOR OVERPRICED AFTER SCHOOL AND WEEKEND TUTORING PROGRAMS FOR OFFSPRING ALTHOUGH TELL NO ONE THATS THE ONLY WAY LITTLE SUSAN CHO GOT INTO LAME ASS UCI OR UCLA, TALK SHIT ABOUT OTHER RACES WHO HAVE BEEN THERE 5 GENERATIONS LONGER AND HAVE STRUGGLED, DEALT WITH, AND BATTLED CIVIL RIGHTS ABUSE THAT LEAVE THEM TARGETS OF SOCIETY AND SHEPHERDED TOWARDS FAILURE.

If asians say fuck affirmative action then I say right back fuck all you societally ignorant flat faced asians.

(NO OFFENSE TO ASIANS THAT ARNT AGAINST AFFIRMATIVE ACTION THX)

get this fucking horse shit out of here. And FUCK that whit, you of all people shouldnt be on that hating ass bullshit.

ASIANS: COME TO COUNTRY, IGNORE ALL OTHER RACES EXCEPT FOR THE ONE ECONOMICALLY DOMINATING, HAVE LUXURY OF EXPENDABLE MONEY FOR OVERPRICED AFTER SCHOOL AND WEEKEND TUTORING PROGRAMS FOR OFFSPRING ALTHOUGH TELL NO ONE THATS THE ONLY WAY LITTLE SUSAN CHO GOT INTO LAME ASS UCI OR UCLA, TALK SHIT ABOUT OTHER RACES WHO HAVE BEEN THERE 5 GENERATIONS LONGER AND HAVE STRUGGLED, DEALT WITH, AND BATTLED CIVIL RIGHTS ABUSE THAT LEAVE THEM TARGETS OF SOCIETY AND SHEPHERDED TOWARDS FAILURE.

If asians say fuck affirmative action then I say right back fuck all you societally ignorant flat faced asians.

I'm not even asian, you're just stupid. Asians immigrated over here, and had to do demeaning physical labor... Asians just have a work ethic that surpasses others. Asians work harder and are therefore more deserving than your dumass.

I'm not even asian, you're just stupid. Asians immigrated over here, and had to do demeaning physical labor... Asians just have a work ethic that surpasses others. Asians work harder and are therefore more deserving than your dumass.

stfu, ol dude brought mandigo's dick and fucked this thread real proper.

and why you edit your original shit

"Lol you black"

i caught that shit bitch

really hard to argue with someone who's experienced white privilege and speaks in rhetoric...

there's a huge difference between freely choosing to immigrate and being forced to migrate. it's also ridiculous to think it's as simple as hard-working vs. lack of work ethic.

HAITIANS: COME TO COUNTRY, IGNORE ALL OTHER RACES EXCEPT FOR THE ONE ECONOMICALLY DOMINATING, HAVE LUXURY OF EXPENDABLE MONEY FOR OVERPRICED AFTER 3 JOBS AND WEEKEND FINANCE, CPA, TECHNICAL CERTIFICATIONS, MASTERS ALTHOUGH TELL NO ONE THATS THE ONLY WAY LITTLE MICHELET ST. HILAIRE GOT INTO LAME ASS COLUMBIA OR PRINCESTON, TALK SHIT ABOUT OTHER RACES WHO HAVE BEEN THERE 5 GENERATIONS LONGER AND HAVE STRUGGLED, DEALT WITH, AND BATTLED CIVIL RIGHTS ABUSE THAT LEAVE THEM TARGETS OF SOCIETY AND SHEPHERDED TOWARDS FAILURE.

If Haitians say fuck affirmative action then I say right back fuck all you societally ignorant smaller nosed haitians.

(NO OFFENSE TO HAITIANS THAT ARNT AGAINST AFFIRMATIVE ACTION THX)

fixed for you!!!!!

I don't think it is correct to state that people against affirmative action are "societally ignorant" at least in the context of the US because the basic premise of aa goes against the capitalist characteristics the US represents. Ambition and hard work should be rewarded in a capitalist society regardless of race, creed, etc.

I don't think it is correct to state that people against affirmative action are "societally ignorant" at least in the context of the US because the basic premise of aa goes against the capitalist characteristics the US represents. Ambition and hard work should be rewarded in a capitalist society regardless of race, creed, etc.

wait what the fuck

are you talking freemarket doctrine here? I think AA and capitalism are two totally different topics.

AA was created to make up for deliberate, systematic prejudice against african-americans, prejudice that has (and still persists) to this very day.

I say this as an Asian-American whose parents migrated here in the 60s, and is currently applying to med school. It's going to be harder with AA around, and yeah, if even if I had a lower GPA, but was black, I know for certain that I'd get into several schools no joke.

See UC Regents vs. Bakke (1973).Previously, they had quotas for x number of black doctors to get into medical school.

edit: I'm saying that I know it's harder for me to get into medical school with AA around, but I still support it. There's a reason why the majority of African-Americans who live their lives in the ghetto will remain there, and it's not because they're lazy.

\/\/\/\/\/\/ tl-dr: you moron it was for support of african americans

wait what the fuck

are you talking freemarket doctrine here? I think AA and capitalism are two totally different topics.

AA was created to make up for deliberate, systematic prejudice against african-americans, prejudice that has (and still persists) to this very day.

I say this as an Asian-American whose parents migrated here in the 60s, and is currently applying to med school. It's going to be harder with AA around, and yeah, if even if I had a lower GPA, but was black, I know for certain that I'd get into several schools no joke.

See UC Regents vs. Bakke (1973).Previously, they had quotas for x number of black doctors to get into medical school. QUOTAS.

The previous system had a set number of openings for minorities to apply under less stringent standards if they chose to do so. They were also allowed to compete against regular applicants as well. Sure, there was a minimum, but no maximum as well. So how was this prejudice against african americans?

^^

person misspoke. what AA goes against is the traditional liberal ideology that the average american idolizes, i.e. making it on your own, starting poor ending rich, etc.

Anyways, personal take on the issue is that while I understand the point for AA, I still disagree with it because I don't believe it strikes the heart of the issue but acts as more of a tiny stopgap and something that makes the guilty white people feel better about themselves, while simultaneously giving ammo to racists everywhere complaining about how "easy" black people have it. Sure it helps a decent amount of blacks, but I believe those who had been helped most by AA would have gotten into a pretty decent school anyways. An improvement in the public education system in disadvantaged parts of the country would be much more effective IMO.

edit: and yes, most asians I know really don't like AA.

wow.

GUESS WHAT YOU SILLY HOE:

THE FACT THAT YOUR CAPITALIST SOCIETY EVEN EXISTS RESTS SOLEY UPON THE REALITY THAT MILLIONS OF HUMAN BEINGS WERE FORCED INTO MASSIVE SLAVE LABOR IN ORDER TO SUPERCHARGE A NATION INTO AN INDUSTRIAL AGE THAT SHOULD HAVE TAKEN OVER TWO HUNDRED YEARS LONGER THAT IT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE NATURALLY HAD THE MAN POWER TO DO SO.

AFTER WHICH, GENERATIONS UPON GENERATIONS OF THOSE SAME HUMAN BEINGS, BY LAW, WERENT EVEN ALLOWED TO LEARN A FUCKING TRADE SO THEY COULD ACTUALLY SUPPORT A PRODUCTIVE OR EVEN INDEPENDENT SOCIETY.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKED BY HISTORICAL RACISM, SO FLOODED WITH INTENTIONAL NEGATIVE IMAGERY, EVEN WITH AFFIRMATIVE ACTION ARE STILL PLAUSIBLY DOOMED AS A CULTURE.

BLACK PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED DISASTROUS CULTURAL DESTRUCTION WHOS VICTIMS FAR EXCEED THAT OF THE JEWISH HOLOCAUST.

HUMAN CIVIL MORALITY. THIS IS SOMETHING AN ALARMING AMOUNT OF ASIANS WHO ARE JUST NOW IMMIGRATING TO THE U.S. CANNOT COMPREHEND. YOU ALL ARE JUST THE WHITE MANS NEW NIGGERS.

somebody has just been schooled.

When it comes to AA I just feel tht people who are against have racist tendencies (in what ever capacity that may be). I mean as Gouf said you HAVE to understand what it's like on a daily basis for certain black people to make it today. That said yes people who do good should be rewarded and maybe its not right that a non black loses a spot in college because of AA but idk it's not as though they can't go anywhere else unlike the AA student whose (maybe) only way on getting into said school is by AA. Lets just put it this way you already have to deal with the asians, the kids with high GPA's, the rich kids, and those who are just gonna get in anway, lets just say AA is one more obstacle to overcome yes?

wow.

GUESS WHAT YOU SILLY HOE:

THE FACT THAT YOUR CAPITALIST SOCIETY EVEN EXISTS RESTS SOLEY UPON THE REALITY THAT MILLIONS OF HUMAN BEINGS WERE FORCED INTO MASSIVE SLAVE LABOR IN ORDER TO SUPERCHARGE A NATION INTO AN INDUSTRIAL AGE THAT SHOULD HAVE TAKEN OVER TWO HUNDRED YEARS LONGER THAT IT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE NATURALLY HAD THE MAN POWER TO DO SO.

AFTER WHICH, GENERATIONS UPON GENERATIONS OF THOSE SAME HUMAN BEINGS, BY LAW, WERENT EVEN ALLOWED TO LEARN A FUCKING TRADE SO THEY COULD ACTUALLY SUPPORT A PRODUCTIVE OR EVEN INDEPENDENT SOCIETY.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKED BY HISTORICAL RACISM, SO FLOODED WITH INTENTIONAL NEGATIVE IMAGERY, EVEN WITH AFFIRMATIVE ACTION ARE STILL PLAUSIBLY DOOMED AS A CULTURE.

BLACK PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED DISASTROUS CULTURAL DESTRUCTION WHOS VICTIMS FAR EXCEED THAT OF THE JEWISH HOLOCAUST.

HUMAN CIVIL MORALITY. THIS IS SOMETHING AN ALARMING AMOUNT OF ASIANS WHO ARE JUST NOW IMMIGRATING TO THE U.S. CANNOT COMPREHEND. YOU ALL ARE JUST THE WHITE MANS NEW NIGGERS.

And how is this related to affirmative action? So you think universities granting admission to a few academically undeserving minorities is going to help the black people's plight?

Wake the fuck up and step into the real world. What it boils down to is this: All people, whatever race they may be, are out trying to get theirs via whatever method is deemed necessary in order to succeed. The basic thought process to most immigrants when they move over here is to do exactly that. What the fuck do you think immigrants are referring to when they say they are coming to the US for a better life? That they are coming here to become master humanitarians and protectors of the blacks? Going back to your original post there is nothing wrong about Asian parents sending their kids to tutors for them to succeed. That's just part of their hustle to guide their children to success. Now whether that is the best method of parenting is up for debate, but there is no reason why Asian students who follow the rules and work hard to achieve good grades should be penalized.

We don't live in an Utopian society. Best of luck being spokesperson for the beneficiaries of AA and I truly hope you succeed in achieving equality, love, and happiness for the down and untrodden.

IM FULL OF HOT SMELLY SHIT

Just illustrates my point why asians are the white mans new niggers. You guys think you understand what America is, but its just a dull cold piece of shit thats been cooked up, seasoned, and served to asian families like your own in order to be the new wheels on the white mans cadi.

Dont you niggas ever question why asians have the highest suicide/depression rate in all of american society as a whole? Dont you wonder why asian women are exponentially more likely to kill themselves than women of any other race in america?

No, you dont. You just do what your stupid asses think is going to get you over, when really your just a yellow fucking pawn in a honkeys game of bending everybody over.

There are so few black people actively being accepted into schools because of AA that if you didn't get in because of it, statistically some asian kid with an even FLATTER nose and even SMALLER eyes would have gotten in instead of you anyway, so you can go choke on a crooked cock pal

Just illustrates my point why asians are the white mans new niggers. You guys think you understand what America is, but its just a dull cold piece of shit thats been cooked up, seasoned, and served to asian families like your own in order to be the new wheels on the white mans cadi.

Dont you niggas ever question why asians have the highest suicide/depression rate in all of american society as a whole? Dont you wonder why asian women are exponentially more likely to kill themselves than women of any other race in america?

No, you dont. You just do what your stupid asses think is going to get you over, when really your just a yellow fucking pawn in a honkeys game of bending everybody over.

There are so few black people actively being accepted into schools because of AA that if you didn't get in because of it, statistically some asian kid with an even FLATTER nose and even SMALLER eyes would have gotten in instead of you anyway, so you can go choke on a crooked cock pal

Keep flattering yourself with your red herring arguments. As I said before, what does your post have anything to do with affirmative action?

As I apparently live in the same "dull piece of shit" America as you do, let me give you my take on it. You sound like someone who has been burned by the system, which usually happens to people who don't pull their weight in the workplace or has been shunned by society as a whole. (Perhaps this is why you relate so well and deeply with the historically shunned african american race?) I can see how you can have such a pessimistic outlook on life in America, but as far as your comment on being lackey to the white man? I'll rehash that view with you when/if I get passed over for partner. You see, partners usually share in ownership, which doesn't really equate to slave status.

Regarding your points on the suicide/depression rates, along with successfully diverting the conversation to something other than the original topic (AA, remember?) they show me that Asian Americans must live a life just as hard as other minorities (self esteem issues with fitting in, being ostracized by the majority, etc.) if not harder if you add in the harsh and unforgiving parenting methods that the unfortunate few resort to suicide. Having said that I should thank you for making me realize how hurtful AA is to both blacks (see Fookums' post) and Asians that might or might not have killed themselves because another academically unqualified minority took their spot.

Please continue the good fight against the forces holding african americans down. In fact, if you haven't attended college yet and since so few blacks benefit from AA anyways, may I suggest you hold a lottery to give away your spot at whatever school you decide to attend? Just being proactive - keep up the good work.

gee whiz. that bubbly dude doesn't speak for me and i can see how you'd misinterpert my words .. affirmative action can help but it can also be used against asians which is why i said (at least in sf).

different places different experiences.