Stuff Asians Hate

Gouf

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

asians hate when you make the "a little bit" sign and hold it up to your face. and look at them.

you know? make a fist and extend your thumb and index and put roughly a half-inch between the two. then hold your hand somewhat near your face, squint your eyes and look at them.

the koreans where i live here, at least, will cuss at me in korean and whatnot when i do this. "cho-pada! shee-bar!" etc.

-Black People

-Mexican People

-Poor white people

-Fat white people

-Milk/Diary

And any combination of the above.

My brother proves the exception to all of these..

(Hawaiian) Asians hate when people call shoyu soy sauce

I also hate when people think teriyaki is legit Japanese food

i can understand the people but why you get the milk/diary on the list?

I can drink milk, but I'd rather not. Ice cream is ok, good I guess, but not as amazing as most people make it. And cheese... is simply disgusting to me. I don't know why.

what other asian countries still have mandatory army service? I know Taiwan and Korea do...what else?

I got excused from army service last year as I got my greencard. It was possibly one of the most relieving moments of my life as I thought I would have to drop everything and goto the korean army for 3 years.

just gonna point this out. my aunt said the new president is gonna try to limit the army service of taiwan to 6 months or something. thats quite a dramatic change.

Here is the Asian Totem Pole (All hate) - This is my opinion. Go come up with your own.

1. Taiwanese (Arguably the evolution of the entire Chinese dynasty, since Taiwan exists as a republic state. However, this is bullshit cause Taiwan is a mess.)

2. Japanese (Simply because it is believed they came from China)

3. Korean (Would be higher, but the Chinese, Japanese, all had a hand in ruling Korea)

4. Chinese (Communism drops them down a few notches, plus most of these mother fuckers in China are backwards as hell)

5. Vietamese/Cambodian/Laotian/Philippinos/Thai

From my experience Singaporeans are pretty high up on the totem pole too. But, they are inherently Chinese.