Denim in Seoul

fndmybetterhalf

Jeju would be good living, but a bit on the boring side. Fukuoka would be close for assorted shopping needs I guess, but unfortunately far cheaper to actually go to Seoul.

AK47 shooting is better done in Cambodia, Tommy. They load you up and then go drop a live cow in a field for you to blast.

+1 for anything model related. T I will PM and blow the spot on some model hangouts, be careful about putting more than 1.5 alcholic drinks into a model though, or you might start a family.

went to jeju with a tour in korea and it was bullshit. every stop is at a place where they have a deal with the owners of the farm/horse riding place/etc and they take us around to check out the tangerine trees and what not and then take you to a room and keep asking you to buy it. we even went to this medicinal mushroom place and they kept telling us they will give us unlimited samples and tried to make everyone buy the gift set. never goin to jeju with a tour again. they gave us free time after like 6pm and that was when it was nice to roam around and chill at the hotel and such but damn tours just suck

oh RE: shooting cows - im vegetarian.

but id stil shoot a cow if it had some art context. how much does it cost?

Are you serious dude? I pity you, there's pretty much nothing for veggies to eat in Korea, except for white rice. Korean/Asian food in Korea usually seems to be blatantly meat or veggie, but unfortunately everything has animal/seafood product in it, the vegetables are all sauteed in beef stock or fermented in ground fish/shrimp. Kimchi is not vegetarian, nor is any kind of Korean soup usually. Koreans treat vegetarianism with the attitude of 'well, I can't see the meat, so it must be ok' and really can't grasp the iea properly....

Quorn and the Morningstar/etc fake flesh are not readily available over there either, so you need to seriously do some pre-emptive research on your food options before you go over there and starve man, that seems like a real possiblity. I grew up vegetarian so I'm pretty aware of what you can (not a lot) and can't (unfortunately most everything) eat over there, so just post here when you need to find out wHaR 2 CoP foodz.

must be good for romancing models though. serious.

Korean models: you probably won't get to stand within 50 foot of them unless you have an orange Lamborghini or break into their Chevy Conversion van.

White models in Korea (there's quite a few out there): all they want to do is forget that they're in Korea and get fucked up and dance, maybe eat a couple bites of a burger later on. They shoot in the mornings and then have nothing to do all day and sit around their dorms complaining.

About the whole tour thing, yup that's what I experienced my first time going to korea. The second time though, I was visiting my gf and staying at her family's house in the city. That was one of the best months of my life, going out swimming and shopping during the days, and drinking cocktails by the ocean and watching the sun set at night. Don't go with a tour, go with a bro you know, yo. (fo sho) ... sorry

haha yeh im only messing on the model front.. im just ther to have a good time and learn a few tricks of the trade from juun ;)

are you vegetarian now? your right about it being a pain.. its similar for japanese food though, all rahmens/soup etc. as you said has beef+pork stock, and almost everything else has crushed fish gonads :S

actually, im not to bothered if i starve a bit, i mean, if i wanna get them hot mummas, then i gotta be INDIE ROKX YO ill tell them i was one of the bowl cut boys from dior ss07.