WTB: April77 Jeans

jeepster

So I really want a paimr of April77's, but I'm a pretty tall guy, so it's hard for me to find them in my size. I'm a 35" natural waist, so I assume I can wear 34 in some a77 cuts, but since I'm fairly tall (6'7") I need a 35" inseam or more. If anyone has some April77's that are approx. 34.5" bigger in the waist, and approx. 35" in the inseam, that you are looking to get rid of or sell, I'd be happy to take them off your hands. Looking for NWT's, but good condition items are definitely under consideration. Specifically I'm looking for Joeys in raw, grey, or black, but anything (save for the crazy zebra print kinda stuff) I'll consider. PM with offers. Thanks in advance!

My waist (where I wear my jeans) measures 35.5" and I'm also tall (6'4") and size 32 in the Joey Overdrives were perfect.

the inseam on the ones you're selling are a bit short though :\

i need at the very minimum 34" inseam, and 35" would be best unless 36-37" are available... :\

the inseam on the ones you're selling are a bit short though :\

i need at the very minimum 34" inseam, and 35" would be best unless 36-37" are available... :\

Oh, mine are well sold, I was just throwing out some advice for waist sizes.

I can't recall where I saw it, but I believe the pixel cut has those extra couple inches that you're looking for

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Jeepster,

I'm around 6'6, 6'7 as well and have maaaaaaaad trouble finding skinny jeans that are long enough! I think your best bet might be Cheap Mondays. They just started releasing some raw denim with 36" inseams which will probably shrink if put the wash, but who washes their denim now a days? Wear that shit in then get it dry cleaned. There is also a pair of unisex denim in both black and blue that are probably a closer fit the the april 77's, beware though the rise is pretty low, especially when you're a big guy. If you want some links just holler back.