any good sales / grime or dubstep in london this wknd

readytoignite

going over for the league cup final this weekend (still need a ticket in spurs end!) and am wondering what's up if anything. will probably stop by hideout / dsm but wanted to know if there's anything worth a trip.

also am curious as to what size? and jd sports branches are the best for euro exclusive sneakers (still need those jd am lights)... am assuming soho probably? also is there a jd outlet (marked down / whatever) in london?

any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

if you want sneakers that are made for jd sports only then i guess you get them at jd sports but other than that i hardly see anything of interest in jd sports whenever i visit london. but yeah, jd sports have a good deal of stores..one in oxford st and one right over the street of the tube station up in camden if i remember correctly. footlocker sometimes got some good stuff on the sales racks but for euro exclusive I am guessing size? and footpatrol may be your best bets. I think that slammin kicks store closed down.

i dont know about jd store outlets but they got tk maxx where you most likely will find some sneakers marked down.