Best Non-SLR digital camera

Fingathing

definitely not a fan of this.. i see what theyre going for but why not make it a true rangefinder, or at least allow for different lenses. i think the fixed 2.0 lens will be a real turnoff to most people.. they could of done it right and had a really nice retro camera.. this thing just seems half-assed

definitely not a fan of this.. i see what theyre going for but why not make it a true rangefinder, or at least allow for different lenses. i think the fixed 2.0 lens will be a real turnoff to most people.. they could of done it right and had a really nice retro camera.. this thing just seems half-assed

What do you guys think of posting the best 3 pictures that your best non-slr camera took, so people wanting to buy a camera have an idea of what they can do?? Or maybe a separate thread?

maybe not the best I have, but a few pretty good shots from the S90:

4633081409_1c184c71a8_m.jpg 4255537521_e11dafa944_m.jpg

4263332697_c527729748_m.jpg 4217067035_44937616f4_m.jpg

click for larger. only brightness + contrast adjustements.

What do you guys think of posting the best 3 pictures that your best non-slr camera took, so people wanting to buy a camera have an idea of what they can do?? Or maybe a separate thread?

maybe not the best I have, but a few pretty good shots from the S90:

4633081409_1c184c71a8_m.jpg 4255537521_e11dafa944_m.jpg

4263332697_c527729748_m.jpg 4217067035_44937616f4_m.jpg

click for larger. only brightness + contrast adjustements.

only $30,000 huh?!?

If you're a whimsical photographer with french subtitles, traveling the globe to document the unbearable lightness of being(and trying to capture it, pleadingly, in the frame of the shot), do you really need a house or a car?

It all evens out. Joie de vivre, main non plus.(cue the trumpet with mute)

only $30,000 huh?!?

If you're a whimsical photographer with french subtitles, traveling the globe to document the unbearable lightness of being(and trying to capture it, pleadingly, in the frame of the shot), do you really need a house or a car?

Imma be a character in the next Wes Anderson movie. Is this enough to cop? I might actually buy two depending on how many scenes I have with Bill Murray.