Best Non-SLR digital camera

Fingathing

The E-P1 is definitely something I am right about to bust out and buy.

I was trying to tally up my Nikon lenses and body to see how much money I've porked away being a dorky photographer, and was astonished to see that the Sigma 15mm f/2.8 constant 180 fisheye that I bought two or three years ago for $300 is going for $500+ now.

Anybody interested in a medium-used D80 + everything else? :)

damn i want this camera but I cant find itdamnnnn

im bout to cave and cop a d-lux 4

someone tell me somethin bad bout the leica to stop me

had mine for 2 months, in vietnam now taking shots with it, best camera i have ever owned. it's like a digital t4, which is what i wanted. colors really can't be beat

you're paying an extra ~200 for a red dot but other than that its the best compact right now. the lx3 has been pretty much sold out everywhere constantly, so it might be worth to just splurge on the d-lux.

(i think you can find reasonably priced lx3's on ebay though if youre willing to deal with hk sellers)

i got my lx3 for 440 euros the day it came out and have no regrets. i still hope that canon releases a g11 with lx3-level optics soon, because the lx3 can be a bit fidgety while the g10 has manual controls better than many entry-level SLRs.

440 euros is $626 which is 25$ less than the leica. $25 is worth the extra warranty and possible processing speeds. They really jacked the price of the lx3 up when people realized it's such a great camera. BTW, you also can get the lx3 easily in asia, saw it at narita airport last week

anyone have a canon d10? its their new waterproof camera comparable to the olympus stylus 8000. not sold on the olympus stylus because i dont think it takes that great of a picture

anyone have a canon d10? its their new waterproof camera comparable to the olympus stylus 8000. not sold on the olympus stylus because i dont think it takes that great of a picture

i dont know about either's picture quality, but the d10 looks like it has down's syndrome compared to the olympus.

Yeah the gripping area and controls on that camera are pretty tiny.

I have big hands.

Pictures are amazing, ESPECIALLY for a compact.

I'm still brokenhearted it didn't work for me. :(

What's a good price for a Mamiya m645 J? Comes with eye-level prism, film insert, and 150mm 3.5 lens?

Here's the sellers picture.

3nc3k53m0ZZZZZZZZZ983872f375dbf09101d.jpg

+rep will gladly be spread for helpful info. Thanks.

Just got the D-lux 4 a couple days ago and I'm pretty disappointed

I guess I was just expecting too much coming from a DSLR set-up

But it really does feel like a normal P&S to me... Maybe I need a little more time to adjust to the compact world

I guess my main concern is the autofocus... feels really sluggish to me

IQ looks pretty good... and the scene options are fun... but I miss bokeh haha

i guess coming from a DSLR background, yeah, no way is autofocus gonna be as quick, but it's not bad as far as compacts go, and you can manual focus as well on almost every setting

yo negloz

Somebody recommend me a cheap, waterproof camera. I don't care if film or digital, I just want something to take surfing to get some sweet sunset shots.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...