Eternal Superlimited 877 10th anniversary

matrix7583

emaze and me have a pair - amazing jeans, dyed soooo heavily. Incidentally emaze has the 872 and I have the 868 ( essentially the same thing ) so we can both compare the 877 to their synthetic, 1 type of dye brother.

Im always surprised by the jeans that dont really get any attention on SuFu - I would have thought AI Eternals would be hot but I guess people disliked the slub/striation madness?

I think emaze's pics are on page 58 of the eternal thread.

Great fabric, great cut ( 877,868,872 etc all have same cut ), get a pair if you can.

• 3 weeks later...

no wear pics, I might throw up a fit pic though. In reality these look less crazy than the normal eternal streaky fabric - for 2 reasons,1- less shine ( dont know why ), 2- Lighter warp and darker weft create a 'duller' denim.

This isnt apparent untill a soak has been done, incredible jeans.

Maybe ill try an amerkaji wywtd.....

If there was ever one pair of jeans that were to be given the moniker " super badass motherfucking jeans "

these would be those jeans

Id go commando at least once bi weekly ugh lol

One thing that really irks me about SuFu is how lemminglike peoples buying habits are, in the eternal thread I posted a link to these jeans before they were available, but no one even commented, I think maybe pages later someone posted a pic of theirs and even then no one liked or posted about these uber-jeans. But now they have their own thread there is alot of interest. I really believe the majority of users are not really interested in interesting high quality denim - but rather are interested in popular denim with its own, preferably very long, thread.

The oni shoais had their own thread and people went nuts over them, now this jean has its own thread with abit of interest but its too late as the 877s are sold out.... why does a jean have to have its own thread to become desirable???

Dont argue with me - im just venting.

Here are some pics

eternal 868 & 877 and Sugar Cane 40500N

IMG_0961.jpg

IMG_0960.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

shit, sorry posted too big pics, but photobucket editing wont load, will sort asap.

I remember reading how eternal made these, for the 868/872 there are two sizes of warp, one bigger than the other - and its this that creates the streaks ( as opposed to a loose and irregular weave of consistently sizes warps and wefts which is what PBJ and I guess Oni do so well.. ) with the 877 they keep the same process but for each of warp sizes they use two differently dyed threads ( one light, one dark ), both natural indigo!

Im not sure if im 100% correct, but id presume the process is something along those lines, correct me if im wrong.

Oh cotton - no worries, I know your human from the wonderful pics you posted in a certain thread in trash ;-), but peoples denim buying, and hyping does reinforce my suspicions that the forum is actually a money making scheme for a big umbrella company using 'Turing Test' passing programs to generate interest in particular products..... but thanks for the wonderful pics, cant rep.

These bad boys are the reason for me shelving my warehouse contest jeans. I've been rocking them hard for some time now. I would post pic's of them worn in but I haven't made much progress due to them being natural indigo. It's tough getting these to fade.

(& these have been out for a min. read your threads)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...