white people

homi29

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha see. this is what white people think

what's so great about bland bread surrounding cured meat with mayo on it? nothing haha

even choosing from the bland american food canon, sandwiches are last on my list. I would rather have pasta, a steak, bbq, fries, fish and chips, and on and on.

this is why this blog is comedy

Can you get cured meat in the US of A? I thought you lot aren't allowed to store raw meat at room temperature.

That thing is too US centric for me to relate and now I'm beginning to feel a little off-white. It's as if my skin is going form a healty shade of blue-veined-cheese-white to something lower class.

there are only three types of white people in this world. and they're all pictured below:

18394335.jpg

So after some thorough consideration. white dudes aren't that bad after all, in general. Apart from those idiots who think liberalism will solve all our global problems, they can choose to suck my dick.

we should make a poll of the above picture and see with which people identify with the most.

You think you insult me. Think again. No poll needed. There can be only one everyone will identify with.. raw denim tucked into hightops and ironic white tee. You can't argue with the ultimate in sufu steeze.

uIf8y0h3lH0

even choosing from the bland american food canon, sandwiches are last on my list. I would rather have pasta, a steak, bbq, fries, fish and chips, and on and on.

The only "canonically American food" you have there is barbecue. 15.6 million Italian-Americans do not Italy America make. Shockingly. And though you took a lot of England's good stuff (the House of Commons, the English language, diseases, Puritans), fish and chips is still theirs, like cricket and welfare. Fries are Belgian. And you can't claim steak. You didn't have fire first, or hunting. In fact, I'm only letting you have barbecue because I still feel bad about Katrina. You could also have had: Wendy's, Sprite, Doritos, hot dogs, capsicum (except you don't even call it that. What the fuck is a pepper? How do you distinguish between capsicum and chilli and cracked pepper?), bison, chewing gum, and capital gains tax cuts.

NOBODY SAYS SHIT ABOUT SANDWICHES

Guest doubletap

White people are pretty conflicted about their culture. On one hand, they are proud of the art, literature, and film produced by white culture. But at the same time, they are very ashamed of all the bad things in white culture: the KKK, colonialism, slavery, Jim Crow laws, feudalism, and the treatment of native americans

this is stupid.

"I am white", A confessional:

I went to a sandwich shop today (kneaders) and I heard some white people to my right talking about training for a marathon. Then I got back from salt lake and my friends wanted to go out to eat... we went to Jason's Deli (another sandwich shop). I got a Reuben.

-Chad, February 18th, 2008. no part of this story has been fictionalized.

Speaking of sammiches - I learned recently that 90% of bread had ground up roaches in it .. See some little black specks in your bread ( excluding rye of course ) it's cock-a-roaches .

The FDA has a rule allowing it and all due to the fact eliminating roaches from flour is next from impossible ..

good thing I stopped eating any and all bread 6 months ago

carry on

The local shop "Wine and Cheese Gallery" has a little sandwich operation early in the afternoon called Panache. I went there to lunch today with 3 white friends. 1 of them loved it, 1 was luke warm and the other was disappointed because there wasn't a pound of meat. Are white people also the only ones who order a glass of wine with lunch and enjoy cheese/good bread platters?

this blog is like the comedian who makes the funny "white guy" voice and says stuff like " white folks love dave matthews, nascar, and wine coolers,"

previous level, unoriginal, and pretty unfunny, but hey (in funny white guy voice) "maybe its just me."

p.s. blog should be titled "stuff american yuppies love" btw

Speaking of sammiches - I learned recently that 90% of bread had ground up roaches in it .. See some little black specks in your bread ( excluding rye of course ) it's cock-a-roaches .

The FDA has a rule allowing it and all due to the fact eliminating roaches from flour is next from impossible ..

carry on

I challenge you to find me one credible website presenting this phenomenon.

sounds legit (14)

I challenge you to find me one credible website presenting this phenomenon.

I'm not sure about 90%, but with a quick google search I was able to find some info.

Apparently there are certain amounts of "Insect Filth" and "Rodent Filth" allowed by the FDA to be processed with the food we eat.

Wheat Flour

Insect filth: Average of 75 or more insect fragments per 50 grams

Rodent filth: Average of 1 or more rodent hairs per 50 grams

DEFECT SOURCE: Insect fragments - preharvest and/or post harvest and/or processing insect infestation, Rodent hair - post harvest and/or processing contamination with animal hair or excreta (rat shit)

http://vm.cfsan.fda.gov/~dms/dalbook.html