What is your Wallet?

john11f

now that i've thought of it, it was purchased by dad when i was in primary school (grade 5) and now i am 23, so yea, exactly 12 years since its been used

the quality of products used to be much better before i rekon, more solid and longer-lasting construction/material

flashback! i remember that plaid. more like 12-15 years ago.

Had a Paul Smith billfold that I really liked, but it finally gave up the ghost after three or four solid years.

Got a Dior Black Tie billfold. Already beginning to look like shit after a couple months, because the largest denomination of currency over here is worth approximately US$10, and we tend to carry a bit of cash with us in Asia most of the time. The wallet is falling apart because there's been times I've had to carry some large amounts of money, basically in tens. Need to figure out an alternative to this, it's always been annoying.

Personally, not for me thanks. For the price I would have got any number of other wallets more RM or Wild swans esque...but it is yours not mine.

i don't think too many people know about the side effects of the red moon yet...

chronic back pain

being called gay b/c of the coin purse

constantly carrying around a wallet that costs more than you have inside it

the list goes on...

lol, i think that's true that ppl would call u gay and that crap, but that's there poor judgement., i sort of like the long wallet style, and the strap that goes with it, but i dont think it would feel right sittin on it... right now, i would go for a wild swans spanker II, i like how the cards go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I went here:

http://www.goodleather.co.jp/index.html to order the untanned (saddle?) version of this:

w-other05a.jpg

(exterior)

w-other05b.jpg

(interior)

There's a little hole in one of the folds for a chain. The button cover's a half dollar. At 7" by 3.5", this thing is huge. But in the Lee 101Z ltd ed. I have, it fits perfectly. I'll take pics later. It's getting a suntan today.

Thanks to DJ Flame for turning me on to the site. And thanks to Bill Yusuke in Japan for answering all my questions and facilitating this whole thing.

looks great. how much did it cost you? Thinking of getting a chain?

Hopefully this one's for me.

It cost $190-ish. $50 fee from my bank for wiring the money to the bank in Japan. This also included a key holder, by the way.

Definitely a chain. I kept losing my wallets when I didn't have them on chains. I will probably just use the one on my current wallet.

Or… suggestions? Don't really like the leather braid. They sold those too. For some reason, those felt like someone could just cut with a strong pair of scissors or something.