What is your Wallet?

john11f

This is mine, it was a gift from my gf last xmas... I'm thinking about picking up the one from leather goods connection...

That Bottega Veneta wallet is so nice. What wallet were you looking at on LGC? I kind of really want the ponderosa trucker wallet, but don't think I can pull off such a huge wallet.

same one, with the braided landyard, and I too am worry about its size, especially coz my 19cm got pretty small pockets and they're still very tight...

That Bottega Veneta wallet is so nice. What wallet were you looking at on LGC? I kind of really want the ponderosa trucker wallet, but don't think I can pull off such a huge wallet.

i never cared for wallets. two years ago i was still on sanrio wallets. pff.

I left mine (Badtz Maru) last year for this bad boy:

furrymonsteryellow.jpg

He doesn't fit in back pockets without some scrunching, so he's a little warped, he's a dull yellow/ green because of indigo, he's snaggled toothed, one eye is almost completely torn off, and the other is cracked. I have literally loved it to pieces. And once he's sent to the retiring home, I'll have another to love.

In my mind a wallet made with care and some personality beats the pants off whatever fancy leather wallet you can throw at it.

I left mine (Badtz Maru) last year for this bad boy:

furrymonsteryellow.jpg

He doesn't fit in back pockets without some scrunching, so he's a little warped, he's a dull yellow/ green because of indigo, he's snaggled toothed, one eye is almost completely torn off, and the other is cracked. I have literally loved it to pieces. And once he's sent to the retiring home, I'll have another to love.

In my mind a wallet made with care and some personality beats the pants off whatever fancy leather wallet you can throw at it.

just fucking awesome. where can i get one?

check out this site. some friends of mine.

www.shawnimals.com

i think you will appreciate.

CP, for some reason, that actual wallet's not on ebay anymore. Here's what I got from there:

http://clothing.search.ebay.com/_Mens-Accessories_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsacatZ4250QQsassZthekerberos

And you can e-mail him the pics.

Lemme see what this looks like on you. Still deciding if it's just too much design for me.