What is your Wallet?

john11f

That's a nice wallet. Info on it please?

Thanks! It's made by "Johnny Farah"

IF Boutique in New York carries his stuff, but to be honest I find most of it tacky... this one just happened to be a successful deviation from his aesthetic of contrasted stitching and coloring.

does anyone own a slimmy? is it weird that there are 2 exposed sides... thinking of getting one but i feel like shit's gonna fall out.

I do, just got it today. Stuff doesn't fall out because it goes into the corner where it's tighter and it just stays ..

pretty nice wallet, not exactly expensive and does exactly what it says on the tin.

edit - in order: slimmy, viewslimmy, slimslimmy (kinda wish I got the slimslimmy not the slimmy now!)

slimmy-wallets.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a picture of one of the colored cdg wallets thats been used for a long time?

I've been avoiding putting it in my pocket so the denim doesn't bleed (neon green one), but now its getting all scraped because its inside my backpack. Maybe if the bleeding looks cool I'll just rough it.

Does anyone have a picture of one of the colored cdg wallets thats been used for a long time?

I've been avoiding putting it in my pocket so the denim doesn't bleed (neon green one), but now its getting all scraped because its inside my backpack. Maybe if the bleeding looks cool I'll just rough it.

if you're not gonna use your wallet, why not just get a purse?

just do it, its just a wallet.