What is your Wallet?

john11f

I could have sworn I posted in this thread already, but I guess not.

LV Nomade (iirc)

171503851_9b4983761d.jpg

171503846_2ea3dc2e08.jpg

That's what it looked like new, here's what it looks like five years later. Lost it in Texas over Christmas, it got run over and then found and returned (which made me very happy as LV stopped making them).

aE7Rz.jpg

xYhgg.jpg

• 1 month later...
Posted · Hidden by slimeyballz, May 26, 2012 - picture didn't work
Hidden by slimeyballz, May 26, 2012 - picture didn't work

as for wallets i like to keep it go with the LV nomad leather

Epting Wallet Razor (croc skin ver.)

Front

6900939188_10ebb893fa_c.jpg

Back

6900838882_f974b29c68_c.jpg

now that is badass. recently I've been wanting to get a custom leather wallet , i would totally jack this idea .nice!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a new wallet with the following requirements:

all black (silver/gold zippers are okay)

very very compact and very slim

holds 5 cards total (3 cc, 1 atm and 1 ID if it matters)

can hold some cash from time to time.. i rarely carry cash and never carry coins so this really doesn't matter much

what do you guys recommend?

ones i've seen that caught my eye were:

cdg very black (see here) - not really that slim at all but willing to settle

rick cardholder above - looks kind of big as the cards sit horizontally, but am interested

saint laurent paris (see here) - again size may be an issue

my ideal wallet would be just slightly wider than a credit card itself and as tall as about 1.5 credit cards.. it'd have 3 slots for cards on one side, 3 slots on the opposite side and would have a small slit between the two sides for spare cash. something that looks like this on both sides, with a small slit for cash in between the two sides.

any suggestions?

looking for an elegant little leather billfold, just plain black smooth leather, no zips or anything

can hold some cash from time to time.. i rarely carry cash and never carry coins so this really doesn't matter much

I was looking for the exact same thing some time ago, and I ended up with a Cosmic Wonder wallet. Really happy with it. Nice, thick leather, very study. In the meantime have a link to the newer model:

http://centerforcosmicwonder.com/goods_en_jpy_169.html

http://centerforcosmicwonder.com/goods_en_jpy_70.html - in natural colour

Mine is only leather, but it looks thicker than the newer version. I will take a pic and post it when I get a chance. 

Edit: I apologize for the pics, best I could do at the moment.

nn19j7.jpg

Edited by aoi

I was looking for the exact same thing some time ago, and I ended up with a Cosmic Wonder wallet. Really happy with it. Nice, thick leather, very study. In the meantime have a link to the newer model:

http://centerforcosmicwonder.com/goods_en_jpy_169.html

http://centerforcosmicwonder.com/goods_en_jpy_70.html - in natural colour

Mine is only leather, but it looks thicker than the newer version. I will take a pic and post it when I get a chance. 

Edit: I apologize for the pics, best I could do at the moment.

nn19j7.jpg

thanks but i don't want anything that folds, just want credit card slots on both sides of the wallet. thanks for the recommendation though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a new wallet with the following requirements:

what do you guys recommend?

ones i've seen that caught my eye were:

cdg very black (see here) - not really that slim at all but willing to settle

rick cardholder above - looks kind of big as the cards sit horizontally, but am interested

saint laurent paris (see here) - again size may be an issue

my ideal wallet would be just slightly wider than a credit card itself and as tall as about 1.5 credit cards.. it'd have 3 slots for cards on one side, 3 slots on the opposite side and would have a small slit between the two sides for spare cash. something that looks like this on both sides, with a small slit for cash in between the two sides.

any suggestions?

There's a lot like these I believe. I used to have a Tiger of Sweden exactly like it, but it got stolen last week because I dropped it on the street, lol. 

But how about this? http://www.stylepit.co.uk/guy/accessories/credit-card-holder/black_saddler-credit-cards-holder_189154_4