seven.homme

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picture13.png

anyone know where I could get my hands on these online

or how much they cost?

There are only a few online stockists all of which are listed on the CON website. None of the online stockists have the new collection in yet and I dont know if they would even get the shoes.

Sydney stockists are getting the new collection in end of March.

i sent an e-mail to CON regarding its stockists in NYC, and here's the response i got:

"HELLO B BLESSING. AND ODIN. INSTORE MID AUG."

lol i love their response. anyway, i gotta start saving up a lot of money =]

b blessing's pretty tiny. i'd like see more of CON pieces elsewhere.

Bumping this as I just called one of CON's bigger stockists and new shit is hitting stores this coming week - winter coats are already in. Apparently 20+ people are on the waiting list to get stuff so I am imagining it is going to go pretty quick.

If there is anything you know you want PM me as soon as you can and I will contact the store for prices and to see if I can hold anything.

You want something I will pick it up and you pay item cost + 3% + shipping. I will try to keep shipping costs down as low as possible. I think that is pretty fair.

Peace

i went to south west, should check incu 1st, might get a discount :(

anyway, the trackies cost around 200, quite expensive but i reckon the material is good, light and smooth.

and you got a free badge ( only for jacket, cardigans etc) .. :D

will post the cardi when i already pay for it, probably next week ...

DSC02407.jpg

DSC02408.jpg

DSC02409.jpg

DSC02418.jpg

the coat was really good in real, cost round about 500. its really thick and has a vest attached to it. the store already sold out for small size, but might to get more stocks in couple of weeks.

Picture5-1.png

awesome. i went to south west earlier in the week and they didnt have any of the stuff out yet - the owner/manager/whatever told me that when they received everything it wasn't tagged properly so nothing was put out. Will check out Incu this afternoon and south west tomorrow.

awesome. i went to south west earlier in the week and they didnt have any of the stuff out yet - the owner/manager/whatever told me that when they received everything it wasn't tagged properly so nothing was put out. Will check out Incu this afternoon and south west tomorrow.

dont bother mate,they havent put the collection up...probably next week the staff told me...